A thank you to the bottoms out there

Deepanalnut

Just so you all know. Food takes about 12 hours to pass through the body. So if you eat at 5PM that particular meal will not be ready to exit the body until about 5AM the next morning.

I clean out myself when having sex, so Thank you to deepanlanut for his Thank you to those of use bottoms who do take the time to clean out well regardless of what our routine or ritual might be.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you all know. Food takes about 12 hours to pass through the body. So if you eat at 5PM that particular meal will not be ready to exit the body until about 5AM the next morning.

I clean out myself when having sex, so Thank you to deepanlanut for his Thank you to those of use bottoms who do take the time to clean out well regardless of what our routine or ritual might be.

I find if I eat it before sex it pushes out food from the small intestine into the large one. I had a problem once, and I'd rather fuck before dinner, or not eat before sex. The large intestine has a lot of bends and is 5 feet long, I don't even thing you can go deep enough to clean it all at once with a shower enema session.

Well like I said, I appreciate a clean hole to fuck and breed. I've been fucking ass (both sexes) for almost 20 years now and I've had my fair share of shitcock. I've just been grateful that over the past 5+ years I've avoided the worst of it. I know that I'm thicker and longer than your average guy and when I go balls deep it's not too surprising to find a speck of brown hanging out but that's nothing. It's just bad when you start fucking a hole and on each backstroke you realize your cock is now a fudgecicle.

So again, my sincere and extreme gratitude.

Dude I can deep clean in 20 minn. i bought a length of hose at the hardware store i hook it to my tub and lay in the tub insert the hose and start the warm water flowing, then I slowly fuck my hole with the hose to ensure i get every inch of my pussy clean for my top. once it is all out I lay there and let the water flow deep into my as at the same time the water flows out due to the amount in me..

It also gets me off that way it will take me longer to blow a load while with a top there for I will want to have his cock deep in my hole for hours and hours.

As a top, I appreciate a bottom that takes care of his ass for me. There's nothing that puts me off more than spreading some whore's ass cheeks and getting a whiff of last night's taco bell or worse, going balls deep and on the backstroke seeing that my cock is coated in rectal residue. We all know shit happens and a spec here and there certainly doesn't bother me, especially given that I'm just shy of 9" and like to push to the hilt in a hungry wet hole.

but seriously, thank you. Its nice to see those asslips clinging to the shaft of my cock and seeing that my cock is still a poisonous white fuckstick that is stretching you to your limits instead of a shit covered pole that one could mistake for a loaf that is prairie dogging it while you are bent over. you may not hear it and it may be expected but as a top I'm still always highly appreciative.

I'm obsessed with cleanliness and have a strict regime before going out. Indeed, I'm in the midst of it now as I prepare to head to the after-hours sex club.

By 3am, I'll be ready for cock and the Masculine Dads won't have to worry about a thing. And I love to suck a dick that's been inside me.

A Thank You to all the Tops out there.

Me too, I clean out well and am always down for a little ass to mouth.

I find it very hot.

On Tuesday evening in the corner of a bar, a Dad slipped his hand down the back of my jeans. He inserted a finger into my ass. When he removed it, he brought the finger close to my face. It seemed like a test. I took it into my mouth and sucked on it. He smiled and said "Ah, I think we're going to have a good time..."

A real good cleanup takes hours.

No it doesn't. I dating a guy once that tried to give me that line. If you want my raw cock you gotta be clean theres no way im getting my cock caked in your shit and have to suffer some horrible urethral infection or Hep just because youre too lazy to take care of your body.

No it doesn't. I dating a guy once that tried to give me that line. If you want my raw cock you gotta be clean theres no way im getting my cock caked in your shit and have to suffer some horrible urethral infection or Hep just because youre too lazy to take care of your body.

then keep fucking with the guys who do a off one with a bottle of Fleet enema.

Actually my doctor told me that I was exposed to Hep C, but my body fought it off and now I am immune to it.

Edited by Pig Bottom

A quick rinse doesn't always work for me. I'm not sure if it's due to me having a very high metabolism (I am naturally thin but eat about twice as much as most people I know) or due to something entirely unrelated, but food seems to move rapidly through my system, so a rinse that would keep another bottom clean for an evening just doesn't cut it for me.

I usually take about 3 hours to clean out (I like to get squeaky, ass to mouth clean, and know I will stay that way for several hours). I go in the shower, use the hose, rinse out as deep as I can several times over like 20 minutes, take like a 30 to 40 minute break, then repeat the process.

Usually the first rinse cycle gets rid of about 90% of what's in my bowels, the 2nd cycle gets rid of the remainder (water usually starts running totally clear halfway through the 2nd cycle), and the 3rd cycle is just me making 100% sure I am clean. Sometimes a 4th cycle is required if anything comes out in the 3rd cycle. If my system is upset, I just don't play that night. I did like 5 cycles once when I was going to be getting barebacked live on webcam, even though I knew I was clean, I was nervous so I did an extra couple of cycles.

I've had guys tell me I'm crazy and cleaning out doesn't take more than 15 minutes or whatever. Several of these guys have bottomed for me (or had me use dildos on them), and they turned out to not be clean at all, so it's pretty clear they had no fucking clue what they were talking about.

For me, cleaning out takes time and effort. If a top doesn't accept that, they are free to go fuck another bottom and risk getting shit-cock. There's more bottoms than tops, but for every one top that sneers at me for taking hours to clean out, there are 2 more who respect and appreciate the time I put into making sure my hole is clean and ready for them to bareback. So even if some guys laugh at me for it, I'll keep cleaning my way, thanks.

I know when I was in my early 20s I could get away with a fleet enema and refilling it with water a few times. 20 years later your system changes and I feel more comfortable doing a long deep clean and skipping dinner. In a pinch I could probably do a quick clean an be fine, but I prefer to be thorough.

I have no idea what the fleet enema is supposed to do. What is it, 8 ounces? Once I used a nozzle attached to a bottle about 4 times the size of the fleet and repeated that three times and that was not near clean enough for me.

On the other hand I think 3 hours sounds like possibly more than needed.

I am not an expert and I have really only been bottoming in earnest for about a year, and I don't take cum loads anally but I have adopted this routine. I go to a bath that has douche facilities, where I can connect a hose. With lukewarm water I fill and flush my ass several times. I like to alternate between an open flushing and then holding some water in for a while. I like to stand up an move around a little - even just a little hop - between flushes which seems to aid in draining. Usually the first three or four fills and flushes cleans out most of the nastiness, then another 4 or 5 really clean things up. I like to do at least 4-5 flushes that run completely clear after that. This process typically takes about 15 minutes or so.

Then I have a shower and clean my outsides. At this point I normally apply a little water based lube to my ass and spend a couple of minutes stretching it starting with one finger and working in more. I like to sit in the sauna for a while to relax and give some time for natural ass juices to replenish after having been stripped away. At that point I again stretch my hole a bit and apply some more lube. Recently I got a little syringe like thing which I can use to inject some lube into my ass. I typically will wait a minute and then squeeze some out onto a tissue to check that nothing nasty is inhabiting the vestibule of my back door. I might then shoot a little more up my ass.

The stretching and lube helps to prepare me for spontaneous fucking. I am new enough and tight enough that there is no way I can take a big dick without some lube and easing in. For a real fucking from a big dick I will still likely need more lube and I really find that I need about 30-40 seconds to get used to a big cock before I can take a deep fucking but this prep gets started so that at least I can begin without reinforcements.

Part of this is that I am still mainly at the baths to suck but normally I will remove my towel and wave my ass around while I suck in case some wants to get up in that ass. I have also had a number of really hot experiences recently where i transitioned from sucking a guy, to taking him in my ass and back to sucking him.

My typical excpectation is that I am clean for about three hours from this routine. If I am playing longer or feel "not so fresh" then I would go back and clean out again. Although typically I am pretty spent after 3-4 hours.

This is all made easier for me since it becomes part of the routine based on the event of going to the baths, I would be interested in how people in relationships or hooking up unexpectedly handle this. I mean you don't always have hours to prepare, so do you turn down cock?

If your digestive system is in relative good health, it's fairly "self cleaning". Having a lot of fiber and foods like salads or non-meat and lower carb/fat foods tends to help clean the pipes. I don't bottom but I'm a health nut and you can set a clock to me taking a shit. Poor diet leads to a messy ass. I've never been in a relationship with a man but I've had spontaneous / spur of the moment anal with both men and women. As long as someone didn't just get off the shitter or don't have to drop some kids off at the pool, it's generally never been an issue before. Yes, I've had a fleck or two of shit on my cock before from these last minute ordeals but when you're fucking someone in the ass, there's gonna be times when you get shit on your cock. I just kept a wet wipe or warm washcloth nearby, wiped it off and continued on.