Lousy tops

Guest Matias47

you want my seed then act like you want it. If I even smell that your lookin to cause a problem. That your in it just to piss off your sex partner. That you enjoy judging the man thats fucking your twat? I will loose my erection and you aint getting my jizz. You want a good hard dicked fuck. Then you gotta give me a little respect too.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Build some passion if not for the bottom, for the act itself.

No passion for the bottom = no passion for the act. It's all about chemistry, simple as that. I'm mindblowingly good as a top with the right mate, if there's no chemstry (unfortunately sometimes you only notice very late, when you can't get a rhythm going) I'm a shitty lay. Know what? I'm perfectly fine with that. I don't aim to please anyone. I just wanna enjoy myself with likeminded blokes.

A lot of tops think they're the ones in control -- well, that's laughable. I'm always the one in control -- the moment I discover a lousy lay, he gets kicked to the curb.

Don't worry. Guys like me will be long gone at that point *LOL.

Your cock is there to serve me, not the other way around. When I bottom, I'm still the dom. Even the time I got pegged in both ends at the same time, I still controlled the action.

Well, you gotta be able to pull it off. Right now it's just empty talk, you gotta back that up. That's the difference between dom and bossy. Trust me, I know. I am naturally dom - the best kind ;).

Is there such a thing as a "lousy top"? I've never really experienced that. If you work together, you should always have a good time.

What I have experienced, however, is when a guy says he's a Top and he isn't. He just finds me cute and wants to play. That's frustrating! If he's upfront from the outset, then I can make a conscious decision and I do enjoy playing with other bttms. But don't sell me something only for it to be revealed otherwise when we get back to my apartment...

I had this one top over when i was in my rare once a year bottom moods... and he was very hot and very excited about my tight ass and i showed him pics and he seemed happy. but when he came over and we started fucking around he was SOOO lazy... he wouldnt kiss me, even though he said he liked to kiss, he wouldnt mount me, or even ride me and he had problems staying hard. I ask him if he was even attracted to me and he said Yeah. I asked him if he wanted to leave and was disappointed and he said no. So after another 20-30 minutes of trying to get him to be a decent top and be somewhat aggressive I just said "fuck it" and told him to leave.

About an hour later I had a vers buddy come over that i usually fuck. I was poppered up on all fours and he pumped his nut in me in like 10 minutes. And I was satisfied. LOL

I had this one top over when i was in my rare once a year bottom moods... he was SOOO lazy... he wouldnt kiss me, even though he said he liked to kiss, he wouldnt mount me, or even ride me and he had problems staying hard.

Now thats a horrible top~! sorry you had such a bad experience. Damn I like the exercise alone of pounding ass, workin up a sweat, gettin that bottom on his back with his legs up in the crooks of my elbows and going to town until I nut. Then I get lazy. I can actually fall asleep and have if the bed is comfy. But while Im fuckin I want energetic hard breedin!

Im shy when it comes to blind hookups. I really like to have several fuckbuddies in rotation. I find sex with strangers to be stressful. I do it, but Id rather fuck one of my regulars because we know what pushes each others buttons and the sex is always much much better. Its such a pain in the ass to get all worked up over a newbie, take a shower, get over there and the sex is just so so. When I do find a man that enjoys me (and I him) I try my best to cultivate a long term fuckbuddy relationship.

Sex IMO is a Team Effort, be that team 2 or more. The parties involved need to work together to make it enjoyable for all involved.

Being a Hole does have its moments, as does the Top just wanting a hole.

I hooked up with a guy in Vegas last time I was there. He stated in his profile that he didn't really fuck. I can't think of his exact words at the moment.

Basically, he laid on top of me with his dick in my hole and barely moved at all, but he shot a nice load deep in my ass. Granted I do enjoy the actuall fucking part especially once they get past the 2nd sphicter then I am in HOG heaven and really moan and groan. The still fuck was a new experience for me I admit, but it wasn't horrible, just different.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Matias47
you and your prissy pussy need teaching a lesson.

Y'see? You're cute, too. A man who happens to be a bottom gives you the shits. I don't see the attractiveness in anyone who's totally passive. Never have, never will -- by the same token, anyone who thinks they're gonna "teach me a lesson," or "put me in my place," is going to fail.

This is why -- when bottoming, I'm the one in a dangerous (however slightly) position by opening up and letting someone in. I like it, but that doesn't mean giving up control. It'll always be a give and take. I knew this was going to piss some of you off, but that's the way it is. It's not a matter showing disrespect as many of you think. It's a matter of me taking care of myself.

Guest Matias47
No passion for the bottom = no passion for the act. It's all about chemistry, simple as that. I'm mindblowingly good as a top with the right mate, if there's no chemstry (unfortunately sometimes you only notice very late, when you can't get a rhythm going) I'm a shitty lay. Know what? I'm perfectly fine with that. I don't aim to please anyone. I just wanna enjoy myself with likeminded blokes.

Don't worry. Guys like me will be long gone at that point *LOL.

Well, you gotta be able to pull it off. Right now it's just empty talk, you gotta back that up. That's the difference between dom and bossy. Trust me, I know. I am naturally dom - the best kind ;).

I pull it off regularly -- but you're right -- everything here just empty talk. And I also agree with you that there's a difference between being dom and being bossy. It's an issue with perception. Many perceive a bottom as passive because he'e the one being penetrated, I consider that a fallacy. Just ask a female dom.

• 1 month later...