Bottoms post load bliss

lower_bucks_bottom

There’s is nothing like that feeling of receiving a hot cum injection. I call it ‘cumjoy’, though post load bliss is a closer descriptor. While I am open to a cuddle from the fucker that bred me in a one-on-one setting, I usually just want to ride that wave of pleasure all on my own...sometimes while fingering my cummy used hole while slow stroking my cock. But since my preference is for fuckparties and bathhouse scenes I am usually in a headspace to find the next fucker to plow and seed me.

• Like 2

As much as I adore being fucked mercilessly, it’s not the same without the load shooting inside me.

In fact, one reason I prefer my tops to switch to the missionary position as he’s getting closer to breeding me is so I can watch his eyes and so he can watch mine.

But the ‘perfect’ pounding is one where your cvnt is awash with his cum, where him shooting inside you involves that unison of electricity and you can feel load after load pushing into the walls of your hole.

I’ve been told that my cvnt is a great mix of tightness and give and that in the immediate aftermath of being bred, my cvnt envelopes his cock in the same way as we collapse into each other, post-fuck.

I love the intimacy of those moments; the passionate kissing, the merging of us.

I actually love the guy’s cock to stay inside me, preferably thrusting into me although I’m always thrusting him as deep inside me as I can. I love the sensation of feeling the cock inside me gradually lose its erection. (I also love the sensation when you’re stimulating him with my hole so his starts to get erect again. That intimacy is what I’ve always loved most about gay sex.

Even when I sincerely believed that I was more straight than gay, I always knew that, whereas I hated the clinginess of post-sex with women, I always loved it with men.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely experience post load bliss where I feel connected with the top as his seed inside of me. I take comfort in the fact that I was able to provide him a way to release and experience pleasure. I always feel like the load is my reward for offering myself up to him. To know that I was able to give him the opportunity to release is the best feeling and I just love to relish in it.. that is until it’s time to receive the next load 🙂