What does it feel like?

jearns

I always use condoms- but when I have sex as a bottom (I've never topped btw), it just doesn't feel right. I feel odd, like sex is just weird.

What does it feel like if you go bareback? What does it feel like to have cum swimming in your ass? I am really wanting to try it because I enjoy sex, just it still is weird the way I have done it.

Thoughts? What does it feel like? Is it that much better? Advice?

I can tell you that as a top, it feels worlds better. It's not psychological either. I've used those "thin" condoms before but you don't get the same tactile sensation from the walls of your bottom's ass that you do if you are wearing a scumbag. You can literally feels the ridges of the inside of your bottom's ass. You can better feel him opening up as the head of your cock stretches his ass pipe. On the backstroke you can literally feel his asslips clinging to your cock, almost willing you to push back in (not to mention the sight). It's warmer. Its wetter. I just feels all around better.

• Upvote 1

AS a bottom, physically, it doesnt feel much different. However, mentally there is a huge difference. Knowing that a guy is inside you, with no barrier, is a huge turn-on. Then there is the cum. Having cum in your hole is just the best. Feeling it drip out of you. Knowing that the guy who fucked you left something of him behind is something that will have you craving for more...and more....and more.....and more!

• Upvote 2

As bottom I don't feel much difference from the fuck, though you get wetter from the come.

BUT it makes a much bigger difference physically as a top. There's way more sensation for your cock. When I top I usually wrap up if I don't know the other guy's status, but am always hoping he's poz and I can go bare.

I don't have a big fetish for taking loads in my ass, and prefer to take it orally; but knowing how awesome my hole can make a top's cock feel is what makes me want to take it bare for those that want it that way. It is also a big turnon to be in a situation where I know that I've made the top so horny that he just has to gt into my ass NOW and isn't concerned about taking the time for precautions.

• Upvote 1

• 5 years later...
Guest btchbyl

i never used rubbers til my mid 20s and i always got the load in my ass. i tried 2 be safe in my 20s for a brief time but it just didnt feel right. the fucks were disappointing and they hurt when the rubber bunched up and the lube dried out. after i was stealthed a couple times i stopped using them. when tops want 2 fuck my ass 4 a minute without a rubber, just the tip, i always ended up getting long dicked and their sperm deposited in my asscunt. the wet feeling in my ass as they shoot is the best feeling iin life. thats why i only do it bareback now and i tell tops not 2 pull out. if they get it at the right angle i can sometimes feel the sperm shoot in my butt. getting my ass used as a jizz receptacle is fucking hot.

I am a bottom and I hate condoms. Even when lubricated they irritate my hole. When at a sex party I feel it's my duty to take any cock presented but now I say no to wrapped dicks bc it will hurt and ultimately decrease the number of Dicks I can take. And of course I typically get fucked for the creamy finish. 

Edited by fucknfeedme
  • Upvote 1

Guest GoodExercise

The man never asks what it is like to be a mouse; and yet the mouse sometimes asks what it is like to be a man.  Try it, you will like it.