Hole Healing

swap76

Thanks guys. I got my ass shredded by a big cock last weekend and was hoping to have it up and ready for this weekend, but doesn't look like it's going to happen. Strictly topping for me this weekend.

If you have a tear some antibacteral cream helps with that also. Happened to me awhile back, some guy got a bit to eagar with his fingers and i had a small tear. A week or so using an antibacteral cream helped heal the tear. The swelling and all that usually just takes time.

Thanks guys. I got my ass shredded by a big cock last weekend and was hoping to have it up and ready for this weekend, but doesn't look like it's going to happen. Strictly topping for me this weekend.

You better hope it's not an STD. I got Chlamydia once and thought I had a tear down there. If it is you probably had it before and this rough fuck just made it worse. Get checked. Also I would not put any medication or cream on it without reading it first. If it says it's topical (not for internal use) do not use it in your ass, you do not want that shit getting into your bloodstream.

There is a skincare company called Epicuren. They isolated the enzyme in you mouth and that causes your skin to regenerate very quickly i.e. you bite your cheek and its healed in days compared to weeks compared to if you cut your finger. The enzyme concentrate was developed to treat burn victims. A little bit on or in (yes its safe for shallow internal use) your hole and you'll be good as new in a few days. It is expensive but not only does it speed all healing processes, it reverses fine lines and wrinkles on your face.

Check to see if your area has a free/sliding scale STD clinic (or just schedule an appointment with your doctor). There's a decent chance that you may need to go through a hefty wait, hassle, and possibly some embarrassment or a judgmental talking to, but they can run appropriate tests and exams to be sure it actually is a simple tear, and not something more serious.

Advice from a medical professional always trumps self diagnosis and remedies found on web searches. Trust me, whether it's a routine injury or something bizarre as fuck, they've seen it before and can give you more specialized treatment options than anyone sitting in front of a computer screen on the opposite side of the planet.

If cost is an issue, many areas offer a free clinic, sliding scale payment system, or request (but do not require) a donation to cover your services. Go in with the attitude that you may have 'caught something' and they will probably be more generous with their services when they discover that you simply have a minor injury. If there is more to the story, they will also be ready to assist, whatever their tests turn up.

I agree with Pig Bottom and Deaner. I think my tear had more to do with the fact that i got the claps the same time I noticed the the pain. I used to be able to take huge dildos in stride and was surprised that I got a tear from a group that averaged 7" and that I had played with before. I never had any tears prior and I never had claps before. The tear was healed a week after I was treated for claps, but prep H did help soothen the pain during the healing.

• 1 month later...