small dick tops should turn into bottoms!

Cigar btm

I really hate those man!

they think they can fuck,

but when u start to ride em and that lil dick pop's out, cause it's too tiny (<6.5), oh that's so bad!

those small ones who wants to tops, have to make sure their dick dont come out of as ass while fucking and press to much their bodies into ours (btms) or push my hips into theirs.

tops between 7.5-9" are my favorites!!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you have a huge asshole. There are enough bottoms out there. we don't need more. I've had good sex with tops with less than 6 inch dicks. As long as it's 4 inches or more I can have a decent time with a top fucking me raw. A few weeks ago I had a guy with a small dick fuck me. He was very hard too and he would pop out, but pop back in without having to use his hands, it was very hot.

Guest Matias47

Big dicks pop out, too -- that just means he's using the entire shaft, which is a good thing.

You prefer size (nothing wrong with that) and there's something to said for the feeling of getting streched -- but -- the only times I've cum sans hands was from average cocks about my size. It hasn't happened often, but it's pretty cool. Plus, a really hard, long lasting avg. cock can be the height of sweaty passion.

I have come across a few big-dicked tops that thought size alone was enough, but had no style or technique or even decent rythm. The worst is when all he wants is to go deep with little rabbit strokes and doesn't use the entire shaft.

Guest BBSeroMan

I mean, if someone's dick is so frigin small that it's useless, why not consider a sex change and become the woman you know you were meant to be. LMAO!

I think if the dick is miniscule...then it'd probably be better for them to bottom. But I can't really say anything - I'm 9" and a total bottom. I love big juicy thick cocks...but I've had some amazing sex with guys on the smaller/average side of things and some pretty disappointing sex with guys with big cock. Some guys seem to think that having a big cock means that they don't have to try. It's all about how it's used.

Small dick tops have their place. As much as I love a nice big cock, sometimes having a small dick can be good. Since as a bottom, my job is to please the top and get my ass filled with cum. The size of the top's cock only adds to my pleasure, which is the least important thing. I have a fuck bud with a 5" cock. Feels good and damn can he cum. Sometimes he can cum in me twice. And then there are guys with big cocks that can't get hard enough. Once had a hot black guy with an 8" cock try to fuck me, but his cock just didn't get hard. The choice between a soft 8" cock and a rock hard 5" cock, I'll take the small cock everytime.