small dick tops should turn into bottoms!

Cigar btm

Small dick tops have their place. As much as I love a nice big cock, sometimes having a small dick can be good. Since as a bottom, my job is to please the top and get my ass filled with cum. The size of the top's cock only adds to my pleasure, which is the least important thing. I have a fuck bud with a 5" cock. Feels good and damn can he cum. Sometimes he can cum in me twice. And then there are guys with big cocks that can't get hard enough. Once had a hot black guy with an 8" cock try to fuck me, but his cock just didn't get hard. The choice between a soft 8" cock and a rock hard 5" cock, I'll take the small cock everytime.
True. Hard is definitely better than mushy. :D

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather request that big dicked bottoms should turn into tops! We have plenty of bottoms without making more - what we need is more tops to use us bottoms.

Fucking does nothing for me though...the feeling of a cock up my ass is so much better!

I will concur with others, the last thing this world needs is more bottoms! I've not had any greater problem with smaller dicked tops popping out than larger dicked tops. Popping out depends on many different things, technique, position angle. One of my best fuck buddies is a smaller dicked top, may not be even quite 6 inches, but his cock is rock solid and he knows what positions to get me in so he's in deep and can hit the right spots. Some larger dicked tops seem to think they're size is enough and they're lazy tops, when often it's the smaller ones who actually work harder to be a better fuck.

• 4 weeks later...

I think the real thing here is there are many people out there who believe that if you are under 8 inches you are small. Size queens if you are to the extreme. And they laugh or scoff at anything smaller that they believe can please them. It's sort of similar to those who are into muscular gods vs beefy bears or smooth vs. hair. It's all about one persons opinion and them projecting those opinions onto others and trying to make themselves and others believe its fact and law.

I like what one person said about, "Some tops who have big dicks believe they don't have to work at it because they are so big". I can agree on that. I have only fucked a few times despite being a bottom but guys always say I have a big dick. So I got an ego once or twice and fucked a guy because I have a big dick and I can. They seemed to enjoy it but when I think of all the times I've been fucked and how natural and how good it feels to be fucked I feel confused and unsure how to fuck. If I should do it hard and fast or if I should do it slow. But mostly I just think about my dick and how the cunt is making my cock feel good and don't care about anything else.

I have had tops fuck me hard and fast or nice and slow. I have not really been fucked that often by guys who are 8 inches and up. In my personal opinion I consider 7 and up to be somewhat large and anywhere from 4-6 to be average and damn fine and fun. That being said in my slut and insecure days I don't know why but I did get fucked by someone with a 2 incher and it was somewhat embarrassing that I was even in that situation but the man did get hard but came really fast.

I find that bears especially who are around 4-6 or 6 1/2 inches to be hot fuckers. I love the attitude that some bears have of an almost animal instinct. The way they fuck is incredible and hard to describe. It's like they own your ass once inside you and they constantly use your ass and hold it to thrust their dick inside you but the fucking motion just feels so natural and not put on or about themselves. Some want to pleasure you as much as they want pleasure. And one thing I love is when they use their gut to fuck. To have that gut fuck feeling is incredible. It might be true that there are some spots that can't be reached without a longer cock but a thick feeling is a fulfilling feeling.

I do agree with some who say that at times a more "average" cock can feel like a spear verses a longer cock which can at times be easier to take. I do love the way that leather men and Sirs fuck as well. Part of that is more of the control they have over me and everything that leads up to the fuck and the slurs and verbal abuse I take as well.

Maybe it's just me but I find a man's attitude, demeanor, and style of fucking hotter then the cock. I did get fucked by a very muscular good looking guy once and it was just not that great. He was way more focused on his own body and did not have the skill of fucking that other men I have been with. Overall though. Cock is good. Cock is good. Cock is good *secret subliminal message activated!*

Variety is the spice of life :D

Maybe it's just me but I find a man's attitude, demeanor, and style of fucking hotter then the cock.

It's not just you. I agree totally.

What the OP regards as tiny... I've found those that have that size to be the best fucks. 'Course, I'm a smaller framed man, so maybe that's why. But I don't think either side of the argument can make a blanket statement that all should be big or all should be small. As fuckboy20 said, Variety is indeed the spice of life.

It's not just you. I agree totally.

What the OP regards as tiny... I've found those that have that size to be the best fucks. 'Course, I'm a smaller framed man, so maybe that's why. But I don't think either side of the argument can make a blanket statement that all should be big or all should be small. As fuckboy20 said, Variety is indeed the spice of life.

I don't remember what the ACTUAL universal size is for small and large but it irritates me that guys don't believe there is a medium. I remember back in high school how someone had one of those "peter" tests. They were humorous as hell but I don't know if they still don't make them. Men should be comfortable with their size and with what pleasure they can provide to someone and what pleasure they can receive. I'm pretty sure though that at least with one of those measurement tests that 5 and 6 is not small and is average. And that really i think 9 and up is supposed to be large. But it all depends on who makes those tests so it can be rather biased. I think it's different for uncut too I think they can cheat and count the foreskin >: )

I'm smaller size framed as well and I'm glad you agree. There is so much more to a man then his cock that can be shown, displayed, and felt even during a quick hook up. And those are the men that are more likely to get a number and get a call back :D

Yes, I remember average size being statistically between 5 and 6 inches. I remember as I am just under 6, quite thick, and my bottoms are perfectly satisfied with it going by the repeat visit requests. In fact the most gasps come are when I just go in and out with the first two inches popping and pulling their ring each time, and the first 5 inches and brush across their prostate gland. And of course there is less problem about cleaning out for the bottom too as I don't get round the corner...

Yes, I remember average size being statistically between 5 and 6 inches. I remember as I am just under 6, quite thick, and my bottoms are perfectly satisfied with it going by the repeat visit requests. In fact the most gasps come are when I just go in and out with the first two inches popping and pulling their ring each time, and the first 5 inches and brush across their prostate gland. And of course there is less problem about cleaning out for the bottom too as I don't get round the corner...

I forgot about that great point Sir. A Sir who told me about training days as a bottom told me once of a guy whos cock was so big and thick that no matter how much you cleaned out yourself it got messy >_>". It's always good for a bottom to clean themselves out but with a bigger dicked man it sometimes takes more time and effort and that always doesn't guarantee that if they are able to reach areas that are usually not reached.

You look like you have a fine cock Sir and I am glad that you are yet another example of men who know how to use their cock well and how to make a bottom moan and groan. Kudos to you Sir and great pictures as well! :)