Where to find old trolls?

Rangerone09

Hi, quick question from a long time lurker, which London club/sauna has the most grotty/ugly/old trolls, I love being fucked by guys who can't get it anywhere else because it makes me feel even more worthless, but I haven't tried the London scene.

Any advice?

I was a tourist to London last October- I would say hit Central Station for a few nights, you ought to get your fill ( bar is behind the station at Kings Cross- takes a bit to find it, even the bus drivers parked along the side of the station had no idea where the bar was)

...which London club/sauna has the most grotty/ugly/old trolls, I love being fucked by guys who can't get it anywhere else because it makes me feel even more worthless...

I know that this site, unlike BarebackRT, is mainly a discussion site and not a hook-up site so most profiles are incomplete. But it would help to know a bit more about Rangerone09 in order to provide him with advice. Is Rangerone09 a 22-yo hunk, ripped body, great bubble ass, sexy smile? Or is he a grotty/ugly/old troll? Or something in between?

• Administrators

I'm sitting here with Trojan Rock of Alpha Male Fuckers. He's based out of London. He said Kennington Spa, but then he checked with his cute twinkish colleague from EuroCreme and he says Chariots in Streatham. Not sure if I have all those names spelled correctly, but hopefully it's enough to find the places.

A few minutes later Trojan said, "Oh, The Locker Room in Kennington - if that place is still open it was disgusting..." ;)