Will I ever be satisfied?

bbaddict

The past few days I've been horny as hell. Constantly looking for raw anonymous ass to fuck.. but when will I be satisfied? I just want more and more ass to fuck and breed. Anyone else feel the same? What will be enough??

Speaking as a bottom who's never satisfied, I can tell you that there is never enough to fill that need. I seem to go through cycles and also get horny as hell. Constantly looking for anon cock to get fucked by. Once I get that first cock/load, I just want more and more. The only reason I stop is because I run out of available men to get fucked by.

It's true, no matter how many guys fuck me and how many loads I take, it's always determined by the number of horny men available. My max has been 12 loads in one night at a sauna, but my most memorable one has been taking 5 loads while on a sling, wearing a black leather hood and a pair of shorts with a hole as a circle with glow-in-the-dark paint, all of this in a dark room, with only 2 small blacklights.

I was on the sling for 2 hours and only five men decided to fuck me and cream my hole. I was satisfied with the experience but I would have gladly taken more loads from anonymous guys while on the sling.

And here I sit again... cruising nearly every hook up site out there to satisfy my desires. I can't stop!! And tonight i'm feeling piggier than ever. Whatever bottom gets my load (or two) tonight is going to be one lucky slut.

Somebody needs to re-read his Schopenhauer.

I think you can be temporarily exhausted. And I've noticed that if I have really good time at the bathhouse, I'll kind of be over sex for the next little bit.

I also think you can, to a certain extent, get bored with sex, which tends to push you towards more and more extreme acts in order to keep things interesting.

Finally, I understand that the sexual drive lessens as you age. Some have considered this to be a liberation from the sexual drive.

I agree. You never get satisfied with hookups, and always want more. Sort of like being addicted to a drug. Two things you said get right to the point. Physical exhaustion doesn't satisfy the brains desire or emotional needs. Maybe hookups are just 2 guys doing mutual masturbation with no emotional involvement.

In this forum it's as if when 2 guys have sex, they don't care about the other guy. They just care about getting themselves off, not if the other guy enjoys it. Some guys are not interested in any anything much more than the sex act and getting off. In a lot of the forums i've seen here, guys talk about sex as if tops and bottoms are just inanimate objects no deeper connection, like the whole act is just about cumming, or counting numbers, quantity not quality. Maybe men need a deeper connection to satisfy that emptiness. Find another guy who has that continuous craving and satisfy each other, fill each others craving. (As an aside, maybe that's how Christians feel about Christ filling their craving. Maybe this is why the Church pushes monogamy in marriage; 2 people satisfying each other; though it hasn't worked for me.) Sorry, not pushing religion.

Maybe if you can find that one guy so you don't become bored with sex you'll be satisfied. I know I think sex is better with a f-bud than just random pickup. Though one guy I was with when we broke up said I had become to clingy, that monogamy wouldn't work for most gay guys because they were to narcissistic, because it' all about me. If sex is just about cumming, he may be right.

What do you want to feel when your with a guy after the sexual pleasure is over. Or before the sex for that matter? I don't have the answer. Hope you can find it for yourself.

Guest pozpig46

I am always looking and never finding that dick to load my hole. I go to the adult bookstore and that satisfies for awhile then I want more. I want my hole to be so open it takes a week to close properly. I want more traffic through my hole then the Holland and Lincoln tunnels combined.

Speaking as a bottom who's never satisfied, I can tell you that there is never enough to fill that need. I seem to go through cycles and also get horny as hell. Constantly looking for anon cock to get fucked by. Once I get that first cock/load, I just want more and more. The only reason I stop is because I run out of available men to get fucked by.

GOD THIS IS HOT!!!!....my boyfriends complain that i'm just in it for the sex....I'm soo affectionate! I always feel like I should have kissed you more!....BUT! I want it aaaaaalllllll the time!....MOrning...the warmth of your skin under the blanket...makes me wana fuck your hole....middle of the night...brushed against your thigh accidently...I wana fuck you hole while you sleep or have very little motion......lunch time, home from work time, shower time, dinner time, bed time....I want to fuck your hole....a bottom that tells me It's never enough!!!!.....I'd like to try over and over and over again........come stay with me for a week......

And here I sit again... cruising nearly every hook up site out there to satisfy my desires. I can't stop!! And tonight i'm feeling piggier than ever. Whatever bottom gets my load (or two) tonight is going to be one lucky slut.

So fucking hot..."load or two" I'd some Tea, to go with that whenever possble but poppers do just fine...