Internal "pop" when deeply fucked?

hairyone

Guest ff-whole

Yes, when I self-fisted myself it was pretty hard to get my hand beyond the second ring, just because it made such an awkward 90 degrees turn. Now I use a large 12" black thick dong and I slowly have to ease it around the corner... or actually get my colon straightened... I push on my underbelly to get that done...

Recently I had some hot and steamy sessions with a huge hung black guy... He didn't understand that you can't just force it... his dick hits the 90 degree colon wall and it hurts. Not comfortable at all. So I told him to lie on his back so I could straddle him and easy his dick slowly further... After that it was piece of cake to get him all in and get him to cum deep inside me...

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, when I self-fisted myself it was pretty hard to get my hand beyond the second ring, just because it made such an awkward 90 degrees turn. Now I use a large 12" black thick dong and I slowly have to ease it around the corner... or actually get my colon straightened... I push on my underbelly to get that done...

Recently I had some hot and steamy sessions with a huge hung black guy... He didn't understand that you can't just force it... his dick hits the 90 degree colon wall and it hurts. Not comfortable at all. So I told him to lie on his back so I could straddle him and easy his dick slowly further... After that it was piece of cake to get him all in and get him to cum deep inside me...

I have the same experience. When getting fucked by really big dicks i need to start with the top on his back and me sitting on top sliding that big dick slowly into my pussy. When l've been loosened up that way, I can take it anyway he wants it.

I've had the 'pop' also, and only with big dicks, usually thick. I've felt the same sensation when using toys as well. It's very similar to the feeling of a release when you go to a chiropractor. For me I'm sure it's some type of 'adjustment' that my hips make if I'm really being stretched. I 'pop' pretty much every time the cock is really thick. It's definitely like knuckles being cracked... but it's your hole. Weird, but I think it's exactly the same thing.