Cumunion Providence/Boston party on April 21

Hey guys - Cumunion is finally coming to the Boston area! I've been to their parties in other cities and I'll definitely be going to this one. :)

Here's the details from their web site at cumunion.com:

Date: Saturday April 21, 2012

Doors Open: 10pm- Late

Admission: $15 with Locker, $20 with room,

Free Gift Bags to the first 50 guests

Venue: Club Body Center Providence RI

257 Weybosset St, Providence, RI (401) 274-0298

Venue Website:

Future Parties: 3rd Saturday of every month

I hope they get enough of a turnout to actually continue with more parties.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

hey wondering if anyone has made it to the providence cumunion? how does it work? is the whole place used for CU or do you have to pay extra (on top of admisson to Club Providence) and then do they have one area blocked off for just the CU folk? I notice that in the CP webiste they make a big play for safe sex,,, and the one reason to got to a party like this is to know that there will be guys who are looking to do it raw without having to waste time cruising guy who only plays safe....

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm new to both BB & group/party play (Lord, help me, lol!) I gather that we just mix in with reg. patrons and take it from there. So...what do I expect....wild orgy scene or sedate bunch of guys just eyeing each other? I'd like to know what I'm supposed to do to fit in. Also, if we're a mixed group, do I have to spend the evening clarifying who is with CumUnion or not? YES, I KNOW THAT I AM CLUELESS, LOL, SO HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE ME A CLUE PLEASE? I'll be so grateful that I'll offer to take YOUR load FIRST!