[Sperm Pig] What is the largest gang bang bang you ever did?

Feeder

the most guys to use my holes happened in a Toronto bath house too. I went into a guys room to suck his cock. Very soon he was holding my head down on his cock while total strangers fucked and filled my ass. Not sure how many guys fucked me or how many loads I took, but before the guy kicked me out of his room he made sure to charge me up with a load of his own.

• Upvote 1

20 LOADS, give or take. First time at bath house not long ago, wasn't sure what to expect. Wandering around stumbled into sauna, completely blackened out could only catch a glimpse of who was in their or roughly how many dudes when the door would briefly swing open once in a while. Had towel around my waste, found a cock and started to suck it. Guys instinctively knew my hole was up for the taking, so it seemed, because without hesitation they ripped off my towel and started a bareback fuck assault on my tight ass. I was trying to count in my head each time another dude rammed his bare piece inside me, but it was hard to keep track. I was losing count around 19 and 20. When bottoms say "The more cum in me the better," THEY MEAN IT! That was the best feeling ever. Can't explain how used full wet and cummy my butt felt inside and out

Last time was IML 2011, I was at Steamworks for 16 hours, took 58 loads

The next night I was Mans Country, took 55 loads.

Next Night, Bijou - 38 Loads

** I will admit that I let ANYONE (didn't care what they looked like) fuck my hole as long as it was done RAW -- and they all blew in my hole RAW..the only way for sex.

• 1 month later...

Wow, I just did my first one when rawtop was here recently, in Phoenix, but only 8 out of the 9 cocks actually gave me a load. Second gang bang is scheduled for June 9th, 2012 in Phoenix and looking to at least double that! You guys are fucking awesome though! Have all of you worked your way up to that or are these your first gang bang stats too ? LOL I think for me 20 would be a good record to hit, get my hole slowly trained up to take 100 loads one day! That would be incredible and if I survived I could die a happy man knowing I took 100 cocks/loads.... !

5 guys + 1, went thinking I'd get one or two guys to fuck me, I ended up fucking 4 out of the 5 guys and unloaded in one guy who had at least 9 loads of cum in him. I once did get to bottom for 2 guys and took 7 loads - my dream would be to bottom for 5 or more guys, get 20+ loads in me

Probably one in Palm Springs, at the Helios resort, around 50 guys, but I did not fuck more than 20 of them. Maybe the Cockpit party in San Francisco, at Macks's Folsom Prison had more guys, but it was too crowded to count.

Here in Chile, I had a 22 guy orgy at my 2 bedroom apartment. I fucked all 15 bottoms. :P

i had 7 guys in my tiny room. I even had a roomate who was in the next room but he didnt like to participate. And whats even better is i got it on video. its always hot jacking off to it remember how hot it was.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.