Tops (or bottoms) Has This Ever Happened To You?

TastyTannedCock

A bottom e-mailed me thru another web site (Bare), and he said he wanted me to top him. Started to set up a time and he said he could not suck cock but I could fuck him. I told him that I always require my cock to be sucked before I fuck.

He said he was not very good at sucking and I could Top him only.

So we never met.

Has this ever happened to you?

That is is really strange.Maybe he had some issues concerning his mouth.I would have said though,if I was just recovering from dental surgery.But bottoms that don't like to suck cock?I have heard about many girls like that from my straight buddies, but I have to say I never heard of gay guy having problems with it,especially bottoms.There are some tops who act like assholes, when it comes to that,but that is another topic-maybe he just turned into a bottom.Strange people!

That is is really strange.Maybe he had some issues concerning his mouth.I would have said though,if I was just recovering from dental surgery.But bottoms that don't like to suck cock?I have heard about many girls like that from my straight buddies, but I have to say I never heard of gay guy having problems with it,especially bottoms.There are some tops who act like assholes, when it comes to that,but that is another topic-maybe he just turned into a bottom.Strange people!

Any reason that would of made some sense, would of been acceptable for me. It seems like he just did not want to suck cock. Once I told him he would have to suck me really good, I never heard from him again.

Guest BBSeroMan

Never happened to me ever BUT I would have forced my dick down his throat regardless and white-washed his tonsils! And THEN a load in his ass for good measure. OINK.

Yes that's kind of bizarre. Some people just dont like sucking dick very much / some people arent very good at it but since oral is usually somewhat expected as a preface to anal, if I were for some reason not willing to do oral with a guy id let him know why (as opposed to what it seems your guy did and just say "it's not gonna happen."

sounds like hes looking for that one irritating excuse so he wont have to hook up with you. Its not you tannedcock man. Its that he's a flake. there r plenty of fucktoys that will do ur bidding so my opinion is to move one and forget it

Guest diapbttmboi

I'm not all that good at sucking cock. I get nervous about it before I meet guys to the point of me telling them I'm not very good at it. He could be a few stages further on from me. Too scared to do a bad job so never learns how and it gets worse to the point where he just doesn't want to.

Not all that difficult a scenario to grasp really.

Really saying "I'm not very good at it but I'll try if you want me to." should be enough. I am not that great at it since I got a dental plate but I try bbefore the top finally gets me on all fours and gives me what i want ;-) I think one always should get points for trying!!!

I've run into a few guys like that in bathouses they insist they are straight but just like to get fucked, they think sucking cock would make them gay. actually had one guy who wanted me to suck the cocks then they would fuck him

I tend to gag when a dick is big, just something that happens, have tried to get better. I prefer to have the big ones in my ass, but I ALWAYS at least suckle it as much as I can to get it hard. I LOVE a top that is all about business though and can whip it out and plug it right into my ass and breed though. I think it is bizarre that the guy wouldn't even try to suck you, but you did kind of make it pointless to continue negotiating once you said he HAD to. Should have asked why or said ok, and then as BBSeroman said, "force it down his throat anyways", sure he might gag or stop you, but at least you would have had him throat you once then rape breed the hell out of his ass as he chokes from the lack of air and calls you a dick for doing that to him. I guarantee you the next time he will willingly put your dick in his mouth and "try" to make you feel good. Its amazing what a little bit of aggression will do to motivate a bottom.