Tops (or bottoms) Has This Ever Happened To You?

TastyTannedCock

I am a bottom, though I don't enjoy sucking cock I will. The reason I don't is due to my teeth a Avery sensitive gag. I try my best when I do. Plus no ones ever showed me how to do it better. I have a fangs for a few teeth( just the way they grew out cant help that, the gag I don't know how to bypass, plus I'm a mouth breather, have hard time breathing through my nose, those are my reasons but I still muddle through it. Plus I love eating cum.

Interesting. That is uncommon. I think the only time I ever refused to suck cock was when I bit the inside of my mouth and it really hurt and I had to use orajel to numb the pain. Of course this was at gay days in anaheim. Did not go after sex because of this. But one guy who I got to know throughout the weekend did fuck me. I just did not suck him. But that was the only reason why I did not suck or kiss. If it wasn't for that I would have been all over his dick and drank his piss instead of him pissing in the tub (don't know why he did that) randomly that night.

Now what can be common sometimes is for tops to fuck a bottom without them sucking. But generally it's not the bottom who says "fuck me don't wanna suck you" it's that the top wants some ass and wants to fuck. I've had the happen before but it was rare. They were either quickes or really brutal fucks.

I'd much rather suck a top and polish his knob and honor his manhood before he takes my ass. But it's all up to the top.

Don't get me wrong I will suck any cock and I will suck all night, just not my fave thing to do. Most men just wanna fuck and dump in my hole. I just wish I was better at sucking cock and maybe I would really enjoy it.

• 1 year later...
A bottom e-mailed me thru another web site (Bare), and he said he wanted me to top him. Started to set up a time and he said he could not suck cock but I could fuck him. I told him that I always require my cock to be sucked before I fuck.

He said he was not very good at sucking and I could Top him only.

So we never met.

Has this ever happened to you?

Not yet. But it might. Human behaviour is often paradoxical and defies explanation.

I had a guy once who said he was 100% straight. He would not let me suck his dick as that would be gay. He did fuck me bareback and cum inside me. He said that was not gay. Go figure

I know quite some guys like that.

I will suck cock but I'm not crazy for it. First of all I don't find it pleasurable for me, so I will do it only upon the tops request. Second I love big dick and I mean BIG. Quite some are just too big for my mouth and often their owners know that and are ready to skip the sucking.

Third I have issues with the smell of uncut cock, even if its only a slight aroma. And here in Europe unfortunately 90% are uncut.