Condom and erection

pata

I have a feeling that this topic has been handled here before (unless multiple times), but I could not search it.

So, do you have any erection trouble with condom?

In general, I can assume that the condom may affect your sensation and erection to some extent, but I mean seriously.

I barely can keep my erection a condom on. I know it may sound like a jerk to some people, but I just cannot.

If I'd do safe sex, I would be a bottom. I have no choice.

Anyone else feels like this?

Rubbers are UNcomfortable, not only for me..but esp for the bottom.. MUCH

easier to get into a ass raw and with spit n precum.

As far as sensation...huh? LOL> there are thin ones, they break tho..which some of you like i know

I started running into guys before I first barebacked about losing their erections. I thought it was the clubs and they were just exhausted but I think it was the condoms. Interesting enough a guy tried to fuck me a few weeks ago. His dick was hard and ready but as soon as the condom came on his dick went down.

I now understand why tops hate condoms. And from the bottoms feel. It is easier to take without the condom. It feels more natural and feels a hell of a lot better. I'm not done with condoms forever but they are a pain. They probably serve their purpose though. At the very least it helps you find or avoid a barebacker. If a guy has trouble with a condom or says that "condoms don't get his dick hard" you pretty much have your answer.

Hell fucking that guy that one time. Could never really fuck anyone with a condom on. Putting it in their felt so warm, tight, and natural. Now I know how tops feel when they fuck me. I've never really had a condom break on me though. But I don't use the thin ones. Just the normal ones.

The only time I ever put a condom on was when I was a kid and stole them out of my dad's dresser drawer. I remember them feeling tight and uncomfortable. I've never had sex with one on my dick, and I don't remember ever being fucked by a guy wearing one.

Funny thing is I almost always have condoms with me since people give them out all the time here and I just take them (does that make me look like a slut?). I keep them in my bag and when I go to the doctor I refill the basket they have in the waiting room :)

Have to say that if I need to cover my dick, I will go soft in about 2 mins. Even fucking the horniest boi, I can't keep it up and so only ride bb now.

Getting fucked, I prefer bb but will get fucked covered if guy wants to. I just don't find it as horny.

Guest ff-whole

Yes, it is a real problem for me to keep my dick stiff with a condom. Now I am a bottom so the top probably couldn't care less, but sometimes I am with a woman... If it goes limp immediately, I quickly resort to muff diving, pussy and ass licking. More fun for me anyhow.

when I have been asked to top I loose my hardon very quickly while putting on a rubber...hate them...it feels so natural and amazing when I am a bottom (my preference) and my legs are wrapped around my tops waist and he slips his raw cock into my lubed hole...wow...amazing...love it...

Had a really hot guy who insisted on a condom after he agreed to do bare for a walk-in session. The only reason I agreed to let him use the condom was because he was so hot. He did fine keeping his erection and getting off...however my ass was chapped and bled for two days. Never again!