Largest Penis

Bear4Breeding

I was just watching the show on TLC called "Strange Sex". They started a "best of" eppisode with a guy who lives in New York (straight) who states he has the worlds largest penis.

Apparently this guy is 9" soft and 13 1/2 inches hard and thicker then his wrist.

I don't know about you guys but the largest I've ever had was probably 9" and average thickness. Had one a few years ago beer can thick, it felt great though after a long dry spell. But 13.5 inches, I don't think so..

He's bi, or at least was in the past.

He showed it once on a Swedish TV show and it didn't look that big.

I've run into two guys while cruising who I would estimate were bigger than 13.5 and thick as hell too. Both tried to fuck me with condoms, this was in the 90s and they were only able to get the head in and it hurt like hell. One guy was white, Italian I think, and one guy was black.

Cruising at Slammers the biggest one I ever got fucked by was a black guy who I would have guessed was at least 11 inches, but he said he was 9.

I'm pretty sure the New York guy referred to is Jonah Falcon. A google search will bring up pics. He doesn't look 13.5inches to me, but then people often exaggerate. My guess is that Chad Douglas and John Holmes were bigger. I believe the largest medically confirmed erect penis was 13.5 inches on an African.

I saw that show. Yeah he may have a large dick but it sure is attached to an ugly mofo with an even larger ego. and he needs to hit a gym. No need having him fucking you if hes gonna go into cardiac arrest in mid stroke. LOL