Hateful Bottoms and The Block Botton

thick

i try to take it as a compliment when guys persist in spite of my turning them down. first time, i say 'no thank you.' second time, i say 'no.' third time, 'no, i'm not interested."

after that, they're stalky and i block them.

i don't database or anything, but i keep a list in my head of guys i've offered sex to. after the second offer, i don't make a third. if they wanna block me, i don't care.

also my onsite buddies and i share intel on who's crazy or just a tease.

BreedingBear, you are hot, so trust this culling mechanism :) All the crappy people do things like this and get themselves weeded out. The flakes can fuck with other flakes.

Damn... NYCBlack... YOU, I wouldn't block... that's for sure... I'd want to be filling your hole with seed... OINK

Please excuse this interruption... back to ranting ;)

I have had my fair share of getting blocked and I absolutely cannot understand some of these guys' rationale for doing it.

Most recent incident involved this guy which I have been chatting with on manhunt. At first it was somewhat sexual chat, then it progressed to more friendship casual chats. I felt in my mind that thinks are going smoothly, ie a friend found, albeit a chat friend.

Then out of the blue, I stopped seeing his profile on manhunt, and curiously, I searched for it and it came up non-existent. At that point in time, I thought he has decided to call it quits and has deleted his profile. I knew he's on bbrts, and that profile was still active (he just having logged in the day before). I msged him on bbrts, and soon enough I got the same situation...no reply...and then when I checked....his profile has vanished.

So that confirmed my suspicion, he's blocking me.

It was kinda hurtful that why its done to me, as I never hounded him for sex, and we were exchanging daily friendly messages.

The other incidents that I have with other guys, were after a first time fuck (which in my mind, were pretty awesome), i was blocked.

On one hand, I can't help but think that there is some conspiracy theory out there...someone spreading malicious rumours about me.....and has reached these guys' ears..... and other theories, that I somehow comes across as some lame fuck...... Problem is, I inevitably felt it was always my fault that I am blocked.

But I think, more than likely, these guys that do these things, are just plain fucking bastards and assholes!!

Now, I need to keep thinking that in my mind...

Edited by v1rg1n1

I get blocked as well. Try to look on it as their problem which it is. They have the problem with you, you are best off finding it out early..

I got blocked this morning on Squirt - guy looked at my profile, Squirt told me I was being cruised, and when I clicked on his entry in the list it told me he had blocked me. I guess he did not want me perving his profile. Dirty old man and all that crap. Whatever.

I have checked out guys on a4a and low and behold I am blocked. I honestly do not remember even talking with a lot of these guys. I think these types block me when they check the profile and they want to bookmark me as not their type....or some such thing. I am mostly blocked because I havent gotten around to fucking a guy and he gets irritated with the wait. BUT as I stated in the beginning of this thread. Theres one of me and I cant fuck everybody. U dont block starbucks....you wait in line

I have checked out guys on a4a and low and behold I am blocked. I honestly do not remember even talking with a lot of these guys. I think these types block me when they check the profile and they want to bookmark me as not their type....or some such thing. I am mostly blocked because I havent gotten around to fucking a guy and he gets irritated with the wait. BUT as I stated in the beginning of this thread. Theres one of me and I cant fuck everybody. U dont block starbucks....you wait in line

I block people I'm not interested in. It saves both of our time. He doesn't waste a message on me, and I don't have to respond to a guy I'm not attracted to.

I block people I'm not interested in. It saves both of our time. He doesn't waste a message on me, and I don't have to respond to a guy I'm not attracted to.

Blocking is a bit harsh if ur just not interested in someone. I always reply politely "ur not my type".but many people have different reasons or are different....I always try to be nice as after all it's an other human being with feelings we r dealing with...