ideas for using a sub

suninmyface

I have found a sub boi in my area via Craigs List. He has all indications of being an eager willing sub. He has a b/f right now and in a pretty much sexless relationship with him. He as not been fucked for about a year since he moved away from a dom top that used is has on a monthly basis on and off for about 10 years.

I need some ideas for taking control of him in a way that he will compare me favorably to how he's been used before. He was bred by this guy often, but he has indicated that he's not into pain. I will respect this limit.

Here's what I am thinking. I will let my self into his home (he's okay with this setup). I expect to find him facing away from the door I enter with his hands clasped behind his back on his knees up right but with his knees spread as far as possible. I will stroke him to hardness, if not already. At this time I will be whispering in his ears asking him questions to determine how submissive he is ready to get. Also, I will be lightly touching his hole which will be wide open for me.

I will make sure via a cum log for the prior few days that he will have a few day load ready to be blown quiet easily. I will catch his cum in my hand. He has already agreed with me that man cum is "liquid gold" and not be wasted. I will feed him some of is cum to see how he likes the taste of it. He will focus his eyes on mine as I position myself in front of him. I will begin to drop bits of saliva into his open mouth to see how he reacts to taking my fluids.

He will be instructed to open my pants and take out my cock, and then I will cover my cock with his cum. From there he will be give permission to suck me until I am satisfied. Having just cum, I will be testing his ability focus on a tops cock and satisfy a top after he, himself, has already cum.

Okay fellow JUB'ers...ideas and thoughts? What can I do to improve upon this. Remember I think the bar is pretty high, based on how well his previous dom treated him.

I'd use him like a true sub. If you like getting your hole eaten, make him eat your hole. Your pleasure and deepest thoughts should be, if cleared ahead of time with the sub, be allowed to happen. You should be able to snap your fingers and his lips should be on your cock waiting for his next order.

Okay fellow JUB'ers...ideas and thoughts?

Huh?

Natural submissive huh. You have some good ideas. Things like, "having him on his knees awaiting me", "instructing him to take out my cock" "ask him questions about submission while he services you"

Very good things. Not sure if this applies to all submissives but it does for me. A top doesn't even have to fuck me or have me suck his cock to get me turned on. It's all about the control. Tops that show great control over themselves and submissives are the hottest. Power and respect not arrogance. I've had some tops even have me fold their clothes and put them away when stripping them. I've had some tops inspect me to make me more anxious and excited. Even simple things like orders like "boy bring me that lube" or "get that bag for me" or "stay right here boy". I don't quite know how it works and how tops are able to do it because I'm a bottom but it's the feeling. It makes you want to make yourself vulnerable, open, and obedient to the top because he is the alpha and he either has control over you or you are giving control to him. You want to be controlled.

As for things to do to a sub. Love getting fucked, spanked, flogged, tits tortured, balls squeezed, choked a little, slapped, hit, pissed on or in, being spit on, biten, and of course being cum on or inside. Oh and getting tied up is hot too. Hell just having arms restrained.

Just think of ways to control the boy and to put him in his natural submissive mindset and how that responds to your dom control mindset.

..Something like that.

thx for the reply fuckboy20

i agree with u about just the subtle orders that a top can give to a submissive and how that gets into the subs head

do u remember times when a dom took control of u just with those simple commands?

Yes I do Sir. In one of my earliest experiences a man told me that a boy has two holes to please a dom. The rest does not matter. He taught me how to "present my ass" when I want a man to fuck me. I was too scared at the time but thinking back on it that was really hot. The way I licked and serviced his boots, his cock, took his belt, and then took his cock up my ass was extremely hot too.

When I was in a leather protocol oriented relationship if Master was coming home I would always be naked and kneel down and only raise my head once Master allowed. Often times, I would raise my head to his hard cock and service him.

One hook up I had once was with a businesses type guy who loved to fuck younger guys. He had me fold his clothes when I stripped him and place them in the corer, and take off his boots and place them in the appropriate area. It was such a turn on and when he told me to "present my ass to him" it drove me wild as I proudly presented my ass and he put on a rubber and fucked me. He came extremely fast. I don't get fucked a whole lot so guys usually cum quick.

The best memory so far though is a leather Sir I met at a bar one night. When I went back to his hotel he barely gave me commands. Only a few like to take off his boots, get on my knees, and to put on something. But the hottest part was I knew how to please the man without him having to say "suck me boy", "bend over boy", "play with my nipples boy"and etc. I never begged for his cock either. And it was fortunate because he did not believe subs should beg for cock. He is one of those who believes that "he will take it" when he is good and ready. It sounds like an asshole attitude but he was a very respectable man. But probably a selfish top. Hottest top I've ever been with. It all depends on the guy too.

Try to interact with your sub more outside of the bedroom and see what really turns on the sub. Some subs are more service oriented as well. And apply that to sex and they are yours. Some also like to be controlled by not being allowed to cum or chastity. That's not an issue for me because I generally never touch my cock when a top is fucking me or using me. Unless ordered too. Hope this helped..but yes I remember many times. I hope to have more times as well.

I'd like a sub whom I could text and say I'll be over in an hour, be face down ass up. I'd want a sub who would suck my cock and look up and me and I could drool spit into his mouth, a sub who would eat my hole or fall asleep with my cock in his mouth or one who I could whore out and bath houses.

• 1 month later...
I'd like a sub whom I could text and say I'll be over in an hour, be face down ass up. I'd want a sub who would suck my cock and look up and me and I could drool spit into his mouth, a sub who would eat my hole or fall asleep with my cock in his mouth or one who I could whore out and bath houses.

The definiton of a what a BOTTOM SUB should be like

Guest MightyMouth

I had a Dom/sub session where the Dom laid on the floor and made me lay on top of him blind folded sucking and biting on his nips. Then he'd have me move down and suck on his cock. After he felt I should know where they were, he'd give me only a few seconds to find it or he'd punish me in some way. He liked pushing my limits as far as I would go but always respected me and I always returned the respect by moving my limits further and further back for him.

• 4 weeks later...

An update...I met up with the boi last week. We had chatted extensively and I had picked up a lot of what I believed would turn him on. His instructions were to leave the door open and be in an upstairs room in his and his partner's house. he was to be facing away from the door with his ass on his heels and his knees open as wide as possible. his fingers were to be inter locked with his hands behind his head. He obeyed my instructions completely. What a beautiful sight he was sitting there waiting.

I dropped my bag and pulled out a razor and shave cream. I had also brought a leather mask with the eye holes covered with athletic tape and cotton balls. I told him to close his eyes and I slipped the mask on. Complete closed-eye darkness. He was told that it would remain on until someone came. From there i knelt down and touched his pussy. His whimpers were audible. I told him he had a nice one, but it was hairy and i was going to shave it. "Yes Sir." he responded. From there, I began gaining his "trust", and "marking" his hole as mine...his words. I proceeded to shave his hole completely, what a site, I tell you. Throughout this time, I swear, I heard him crying or whimpering. He was completely soft as i stroked him while I gently stripped his hole of it masculinity. He had never been shaved like that before and says he likes the interesting feel of it.

From there I moved to the chair beside the bed. He was ordered to crawl over to me. I was the first time that I had seen his face in person. His goatee altered his look from the scruffy pics he had sent me...still hot, nonetheless. I sat on the chair and began fondling him and him me. I instructed him that he is not to touch his cock while I am around that that was mine as well as his ass. "Yes Sir." He added that he was so glad that I came to see him. I said I felt the same.

Then, I told him to open his mouth, which he did. I let my spit drop into his open waiting mouth. Later he said that was so hot, and he'd never think of doing something like that. Next our conversation turned to cum control and asking him if he was interested. He is not on a weekly plan on how he is allowed to cum. This really turned him on. In addition I began feeding him poppers, which he really liked. Soon he was cumming beyond control.

Off came the mask and he could begin enjoying my hairy pecs and thick cock. He wanted me to measure it. Soon he was giving me an expert blow job and I told him so. I said I was really hoping he was a good cocksucker. He like that I thought he was. I asked him if he wanted to be rewarded with my load. "Yes SIR." I told him to get on my cock and not stop. He obeyed and soon I was shooting a 4 day load deep in this throat.

I am not done with this boi.