Touching Bottom's Cock

pata

I dont actively go for the bottoms dik. Sometimes I dont even see the thing because its encased in a jock. I am not opposed to touching his dik, but usually theyre so small who wants to play with it? and most bottoms dont want me to pay attention to that area.

I do really love when Im fucking and the bottom starts fondling himself. I can feel that sphincter tense up around my cock. Thats an awsome feeling. Occassionally I get with a bottom who has a big cock and Ill play with it a little, especially if Im rimming him from behind.....tongue up his cunt, and one of my hands wrapped around his dong milking it...

I do really love when Im fucking and the bottom starts fondling himself. I can feel that sphincter tense up around my cock. Thats an awsome feeling. Occassionally I get with a bottom who has a big cock and Ill play with it a little, especially if Im rimming him from behind.....tongue up his cunt, and one of my hands wrapped around his dong milking it...
This. I find I'm more invested in giving my top a good time if I'm enjoying myself; usually I prefer to stroke myself, but if the guy fucking me wants to stroke me I'm all for it.

Im 50/50 i guess. There are sometimes when im feeling really fem and I dont want my man to recognize that i have a penis, so id rather he not touch it.

Other times, i would really like to have one man sucking me while another is fist fucking the hell out of me.

Normally I don't care if the top touches me. It's all about his dick in my cunt, and him breeding me. That being said, I once had an awsome fuck with a short, nimble guy who sucked me as he fucked me. It was incredible when I came in his mouth at the same time he came in my pussy.

• Administrators

Bottoms have dicks?

If I never see the bottom's dick I'm fine with it. The worst for me is when I feel like I have to get the bottom off after I've given him a load. It's tedious.

• Like 1

I'd honestly prefer not to be touched there. Maybe lightly fondled when we're first kissing, but I can't really keep it up or get off easily with another man, and I hate the tops who put that expectation on me.

• 1 month later...

Best is bottom wears jock so that I can slap and kick his balls hard while I fuck, making him loose control and tense his cunt up, telling him how useless it all hangs between his legs and it would better be some stupid clit. I once "clitorized" a bottom by putting 4 XXL condoms on his cock and balls. It got as small as a giant clit and then I kicked it hard with my fist while fucking calling him rubber blubber, abortee, stinking shit and others.

• 9 months later...

I guess I'm just more touchy-feely than some of the tops out there. I like dick. I don't want it in my ass, but I'm a gay man, and I enjoy it. So, touching, stroking, whatever, a bottom's dick while fucking him seems like a natural extension to me. What's even more fun is the bottom riding me while facing me. That way, if I fuck the cum out of him, his dick spasms all over my belly. Nothing wrong with enjoying that. Just shows that I hit the right spot. :)

Guest bamabarebackbtm

Im usually soft when I get fucked because I am focused on the tops pleasure and his cock stretching my asshole and the pleasure from that, but sometimes a top will want to massage my balls and soft cock and I don't mind, it feels good and doesn't interfere with my pleasure of the sensations of my ass being fucked. Most of the time though tops dont want to touch my dick which is fine with me.