condoms

baregeil

do you still have condoms?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. do you still have condoms?

• yes i still have condoms
    • no i got rid of condoms

• Administrators

My boyfriend uses them with some of his tricks sometimes, so there are still some in the house. But they're all very much past their expiration dates. :)

ive got some...when i get tested they are always pawning the fucking things on us...i reach for the lube packets and say hold the rubbers....the look on her face..lol

aside from that i dont have any other rubbers...i just carry lube

I've never bought any (stole some as a kid to play with them; had a particular fascination then with the "natural" ones made of sheep intestines).

I collect them and used to have ziploc bags full of them. The local ASO gives out these little packages with a couple of condoms, lube and a breath mint here in town during the summer. I use the breath mint and the lube and periodically bring the condoms back to the ASO to restock the bin at their office.