Farting out cum?

Fickloch

I sometimes cum fart when I've been fucked really hard and deep. It usually happens when I've got a few loads in me. Although I'd rather keep the loads in me, it is hot to feel cum running out my hole. Tops really get off on watching their cum runn out of me when that happens.

Generally, I have accepted cum farts as just part of bareback fucking. However, it can be embarrassing when you are out on public transportation (i.e. SF's subway, or Chicago's 'L') after leaving a public restroom, park, sex club, or other venue where you were fucked multiple times.

When I host pump and dump marathons, somewhere around load #15 I start randomly blasting cum out of my ass. I have no idea when it's going to happen ... sometimes it's when a new top is "churning the butter" and other times its when I'm by myself, ass up, waiting for the next dose of cum to arrive. It seems like most of the guys who are fucking me at that point are into it, maybe because it shows them how much sperm I must have taken.

• 1 month later...

I just recently began getting fucked by this guy with a big ( 9 in) thick cock- 1st time he fucked, he angled in in a way to force air up into my ass and as he plowed away, the air in kept farting back out, more and more as he got my hole opened up and sloppy. At first I was mortified and tried to control the sound, but realized he WANTED it loud and juicy sounding- once I got it- the sex was very loud and explosive. Halfway home after he finished up in me, I had a HUGE fart and half his load shot thru my nylon shorts and into the car upholstery-- best car air fragrance available ! . Been back with him 2 times since i n the last week, and it has been the same thing each time- if I try to clamp down he gets soft- if I lay it open and even reach back and pry it wide open, he goes wild trying to push thru my 2nd ring-- and a huge cum load each time

A guy farting cum into my mouth is just the best - the louder and sloppier the fart the better. Don't be embarrassed about farting lads, you're sharing all that lovely spunk you've worked to get with someone else - get him to feed you the seed you've just shat into his gob.

• Upvote 1

A guy farting cum into my mouth is just the best - the louder and sloppier the fart the better. Don't be embarrassed about farting lads, you're sharing all that lovely spunk you've worked to get with someone else - get him to feed you the seed you've just shat into his gob.

Hells yeah, love to have a guy fart cum in my mouth so I can spit it in my hand and then rub in on his hole before I fuck him.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...