Happy Birthday Guys!

HungLatinDom

If any of you are having a birthday soon, post it here.

We can wish you a happy, sloppy, moist and warm birthday.:*

The first birthday boy is AlwaysOpen, who turned 56 today, as I read on one of his posts!

Congratulations, buddy! I just wish I could give you a more personal present, ;). I hope I get to fist you next time I am in FTL.

Well, thank you - thank you very much !! Actually, birthday boys are listed already- on the launch page, click forums, then next to the FAQ is Calendar, and when you click on it, it will bring up the current month and all events for the month- parties, etc- and the men who are having a birthday on any given day that month !

NOW- since you offered-- my hole is waiting ! Managed to get fucked 3 times this afternoon/evening, grabbed a little dinner, took a few phone calls, then got an offer to service a semi fuck bud with a huge cock-- but I had already posted the availability of my hole at the sex club, so I had to pass on him- did the sex club for 3 hours and had a very successful night. Watched the cruise for abit , then got in the sling in the dark room, and a burly guy began playing with my hole- I hit his hand with some J Lube and he quickly pushed his hand in past the wrist. About 5 minutes of play, a crowd, and he split. As quick as he moved away, a latino street boy stepped up and began playing withmy ass-he had watched the 1st guy, and went right for a full insertion. Again I slopped his hand with some lube, and he pushed right in- except he had a studded cheap leather wrist gauntlet on, and after a few minutes I pulled my ass off his wrist and guided his cock into my ass instead. He fucked deep and hard, and unloaded. Then he shoved his fist back in, just to make sure his cum was safe and deep. Kind of took me by surprise, actually. As soon as he moved away, the crowd began to break up, except for a lanky 50ish guy in flip flops and old nylon shorts. A little fried, but he knew his way into my hole, and slid in . We played in the sling, with him sitting on a bench and me backing onto his arm, in the hall near the BJ platforms, and in a small private booth. As of now, I think my tits and hole are sated for at least 7 hours-- but HLD I never refuse a birthday present <veg>

• 10 months later...

Happy birthday always open. Sounds like you had a HOT birthday. I agree that I've rarely had sex on birthdays so more credit to you.

Mine was march 6th I was sick. But it would be cool if monthly birthday shout outs were done for all the birthdays of the month. I'm starting to learn that monthly birthdays are better then day birthdays. While it's nice being acknowledged on your birthday by others that will happen with your close friends and people anyways. But what's really cool is seeing how many others share the same month as your birthday.

Sort of took me by surprise when I got a msg from this thread- 10 months after my post-- but very happy I did

I am going out to Palm Springs THIS year for my birthday, 21 May-28 May ( 22nd is the actual day) Nasty Kink Pigs are hosting a weekend party at All Worlds that Iplan to attend. Before that I will most likely get a room at Motel 6 near the ToolShed and will be hunting loads and more . If anyone in PS wants to set my hole up for my birthday on 22 May, I am game for that too-- turning 57, would be such sleaze to get bred 57 times in 24 hours- non stop and no say- just whatever cock you can line up

It sounds like you celebrate your birthday like I do Always open. Mine starts June 30th and goes through July 5th. I have a sort of ritual I follow. I normally leave town, except the past 3 years. I vist museums, go to lake or park with a pond, and sit for part of one day just contemplating life, then spend time with friends. On the actual day July 2nd I buy breakfast, lunch or, dinner, for someone else who doesn't know me, or that it's my birthday. Sometimes more than 1 person. I have arranged for one of the local restraunts just to show up and feed everyone at one company(200 people), then another I had 50 pizza's delivered(30 people). IN both cases the restraunt notified the company beforehand. Icome home on the 3rd, spend it with my family,and then we celebrate the 4th,and then I spend the 5th recovering. That's how it's gone since I was 18.

My last birthday i went on Craigslist that morning and an hour later treated myself to an 18 year old high school wrestler who fucked me in his own bedroom while his family went to church. His wrestling trophies and pussy posters all over his obviously teenager bedroom was such a turn on. He fucked like a machine.

Not to run this into the ground-- BUTT- guys- I have booked my room for the Nasty Kink Pig weekend in Palm Springs 24-28 May 2013- I will be in room 111 and will be very open to every load you can put into my mouth or ass. Still plan to do Motel 6 on the 21,22 (my actual b day) and 23rd, so anyone arriving in early, or local PS men who would like to nut b4 work,after work or b4 bed, look for me on BBRT offering my hole up for serious seeding