Nervous as hell

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that's hot. Exactly how i took my first poz loads. Made arrangement to meet a poz dom top at a sauna, where he whored my holes out to anyone who wanted to knock me up. There's nothing more liberating than having a bunch of strangers filling your gut with toxic loads.

Fuck that's hot. Exactly how i took my first poz loads. Made arrangement to meet a poz dom top at a sauna, where he whored my holes out to anyone who wanted to knock me up. There's nothing more liberating than having a bunch of strangers filling your gut with toxic loads.

Did you get lots Kinkydawg? how many? did it take first time?

Lost count of exactly how many loads went in my hole, but between the crowd that was gangfucking me in my buddy's room and the cocks i was ordered to take in the darkroom, it had to be over ten. Never got tested, but someone told me that a big bear who dumped his dirty seed in me had just converted and was highly toxic. A few weeks later I was down with the flu for a couple of days.

Guest cumdrainer4u

go for it I did got pozzed almost right away no regrets im pozz at 52 years young so should enjoy being pozzed for awhile in my life and die pozzed and happy

• 4 weeks later...

finally getting back on here...took the initial poz load (3 of them) and then went to IML and took 36 loads...i know some were not poz , but i know that quite a few were. The hottest was the dude who was close asked if I wanted his poz load and I just started begging him for it...and the other was the 3 dudes who came in on Monday morning, I ate poz loads from a dudes hole while someone else was fucking my hole... so far, nothing feels different, no flu symptoms or anything...but who knows. I just know I'm ready for more.

Got a great compliment about the whole experience today. One of the dudes who fucked me probably 8 times emailed me inviting me to come see him. Said "...and like to fuck YOU. Hottest ass at IML - that's why I kept coming back for more."

• 2 weeks later...