Am I in heat? and does the 'need' for seed ever go away?

cougkdc99

I agree. It never does go away. To me that"s a good thing!!! I've become a slut cumhole and love every minute of it. I have managed to get it under control and only hit the baths once a week now. But I get very restless and increasingly horny the closer I get to whatever day I finally do go.

I also get that restless urge, the longer I prolong it, the more sex and cum crazy I become...

Maybe it is just me. I too can never get enough. I don't know if my mind is messed up but, its always on my mind. Where and when I can get the next one is always there. I my mind I need it. I know as a total bottom my role is to offer my ass to every man to seed it. Getting his cum in my hole is all that matters. I am not complete without it. When I don't have a mans cum in me something is missing. Do any other bottoms feel this way? Is it just me?

Well said man that is exactly how I feel. It's like an internal itch for cum, my hole needs cum, my body needs a man's deposit over and over and over again to feel satisfied and yet even after I've taken alot of cum I'm still not satisfied.

Guest virgoz

i can honestly say, after the first time my FB made me take his load, i definitely felt different. physically and mentally. and the feeling got stronger the more semen he pumped into me. absorbing another mans dna , maybe his testosterone, if had a huge effect on me,

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah my need for cum has grown over the past month where now I need breedings several times a day! And the more I get the more I need. I tried not to get fucked for 2 days, but couldn't make it past a 24 hour period. Guess I'm just a cum whore now.

Yeah my need for cum has grown over the past month where now I need breedings several times a day! And the more I get the more I need. I tried not to get fucked for 2 days, but couldn't make it past a 24 hour period. Guess I'm just a cum whore now.

I just read this thread an came thinking of all the cum i could get in my ass, all the men who would shoot their loads deep in me. Oh fuck, I swear, I haven't been fucked in a while and I still think of the seed. Wanting it, needing it, thinking of ways on how to get it. it's crazy! (but I love it).

I can tell you mate...it does not go away but increases...taking bare cock and cum in me is the only thing I want when having sex and the more of it the better...went out to a sauna last night in London and swallowed a load and had 4 shot up me in the darkroom and still want more now....

I have found it never goes away and I am a cumdump and now pozzed up so if your not pozz yet YOU WILL BE SO BE READY!

I guess I'm lucky. Have been taking raw loads since age 16 ... been 12 years and still neg. I agree... once one goes raw and takes that load... the urge for more raw loads just gets stronger over time.

Wow. I just really started. I feel like I am so far behind. I love cum in my ass, but normally has been once a week to once a month thing. Over the 4th weekend, I dont know how many loads I took (way over 10) and I loved it everytime I was told to drop my shorts. I just did as I was told. I have not had that many loads in a year and here I opened up and took over 10 in two days. If this is how good it feels, I never want to go back. Now all I think about is wanting more cum in my ass. Anyone want to help me out??

I can tell you mate...it does not go away but increases...taking bare cock and cum in me is the only thing I want when having sex and the more of it the better...went out to a sauna last night in London and swallowed a load and had 4 shot up me in the darkroom and still want more now....

QFT ^ I am a different person when in taking load mode. I love it in the dark steam rooms, It makes me a complete cumdump!

Wow. I just really started. I feel like I am so far behind. I love cum in my ass, but normally has been once a week to once a month thing. Over the 4th weekend, I dont know how many loads I took (way over 10) and I loved it everytime I was told to drop my shorts. I just did as I was told. I have not had that many loads in a year and here I opened up and took over 10 in two days. If this is how good it feels, I never want to go back. Now all I think about is wanting more cum in my ass. Anyone want to help me out??

i hear u! i normally take cum in me a few times a month, but i went crazy over the holiday weekend too. nearly 20 loads in 5 days and all i want is more!!

• 4 weeks later...