Sex with Truckers

PhoenixGeoff

OK, so I'm back in town for a couple days after a few weeks out on the road. Some hot experiences! Not as many as I'd like, but some great quality. May post about those later.

Meanwhile, anyone care to admit to being a fan of sex with truck drivers? I'll admit, being around other drivers, actually being one myself was and is a turn-on for me and one reason I decided to take the leap into this line of work. And the cool thing is that many drivers seem a lot more comfortable having sex with other drivers, so I've had more drivers in the last few weeks than in the previous several years.

Anyone else into swapping loads with truckers?

(Incidentally, I do keep an eye out for guys to invite to hop in my sleeper while I'm on the road. Message me and I'll try to hook you up if and when I'm in your town. Otherwise, my advice on cruising for truckers is here.)

I used to fuck a married daddy bear trucker once a week when he rolled through my local area truck stop, I bred his ass once a week for a good 4 months. Then he just disappeared. I think one of his co workers must have seen me arrive, the truck start rockin and then me leaving after. I do miss fucking his fat hairy ass tho....

I used to fuck a married daddy bear trucker once a week when he rolled through my local area truck stop, I bred his ass once a week for a good 4 months. Then he just disappeared. I think one of his co workers must have seen me arrive, the truck start rockin and then me leaving after. I do miss fucking his fat hairy ass tho....

Yeah I've gotten some dirty looks from guys after having someone climb up in my truck, and have some dirty, loud, nasty, cab rockin' sex. I usually chalk it up to jealousy.

• Like 1

...As if I wasn't horny enough *facepalm*

I love truckers. I love the look of truckers the average guy type, the clothes, the attitude and of course the truck. I have not been fucked by too many truckers. Maybe 2 or 3 in a sex club before. Almost hooked up with one once but he bailed. I have seen truckers go to sex areas sometimes and at times I'd try to guess where they went. Once driving around there a trucker was parked and looked down straight at me and I slowed down and looked up straight at him. It was the longest pause and I was chicken shit. On a trip a while back coming back we went to a truck stop to eat and all I could think about in the bathroom was getting fucked by hot burly truckers. One late saturday night I did even drive to a truckstop kind of far from here and went into the restroom and there was a really hot trucker there but stupid fucking cleaning guys were there. I saw the trucker only area and felt that I wasted the trip since I don't have a trucker license.

I did talk to a guy a while back though who told me how he loved to fuck truckers. He mentioned strawberry plains. Sounds really fruity. My ultimate fantasy is to get whored out a truck stop and be used by different guys and maybe even travelling with a trucker for a while and him fucking me when he wants or me servicing him and any men he sets up along the trip. I have read stories similar to that. Being raped a truck stop sounds kind of hot but painful. I'd probably still be hard though...

If I ever travel by myself if I see truckers passing by I will slow down. Heh I did drive home naked once after a night of no action because I was so fucking horny and jacking off hoping truckers would get a look at me and be interested. Damn I'm such a horny slut >_>"

..But I love truckers. And piss. Yeah..taking multiple truckers piss would be hot as fuck. It sure was with those bikers.

• Like 1

Guest BBCumdumpPig

hell yes live a trucker to use n fuck my ass.. knowing he is only in town long enough to use plow my ass n go is hot as hell... no need to even exchange names anything.. use for a hot hot to drop that load,,, n go.... used for his total pleasure,,, especially hot for me since i love totally anon scenes even blindfolded used n left full of cum..... few limits total sub bottom.. love cock wherever it comes from.. long as i get those hot loads...

Yes i can dig. I have met many drivers over the years and NSA turned into a FB quick...regular visits. i never had trouble at a truckstop, drivers ask me if they blocked my truck, so i guess i dont stand out. id Just stay overnight and leave on the DL on daybreak. Morningsex rocks...and my bud gets to drive with a warm loaded butt

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Matias47

I haven't yet. But the last time I drove from LA to Tucson, I posted a few ads with no luck. I guess I didn't spend any real time cruising a truck stop, but my time tends to be little short on those trips since I'm just going for the weekend.

How do we find the hot places?

Never had sex with a trucker at least to my knowledge anyway. I've always stopped at rest stops over the years going or coming from different places and never had much luck though. Either to late or to many people around or something.

I would LOVE to have a trucker though and get pounded in his truck or him invite his buddies over to his cab to use my fuck hole for their pleasure.

Ah, the things of fantasy!

I fucked a trucker once. Back after I joined Manhunt the first time I met one who found me on there. Ended up having him ride my cock and shaking his vehicle pretty badly. Shot a real nice load into him too. No reciprocation either. Never asked for it. Guess he got that from his girlfriend that he was cheating on. Haha!

Really need to do this SOON!! From as far as I remember, Giving my father was a Trucker, I always was around truckers. Remember getting my first boi boner thinking about it. Wish I can travel around with one, STRICTLY used for fucking! Daddy takes me with him, whores me out, makes extra money. I get forced to become a CD whore to TONS of guys..

Would love to be on the road for a few days with a trucker, swapping fucks and watching/filming each other taking loads. All meals/hotels on me. Cum on MascMountainMan, make my gay dream come true. :-)