Sex with Truckers

PhoenixGeoff

AHHHH I finally did it. Finally had sex in a truckers sleeper cab. It was half of one but still counts. Found a trucker on mancunt who (lol love that..mancunt) was in town for the night. We talked and decided to hook up and I'd visit him at the truck stop he is at. I did ask in advance about bb and he said he doesn't normally do it and he has condoms and lube. I told him I always bareback. I told him my status (tested neg 3-4 weeks ago) and he told me he was neg. He said we'll see on the bbing.

Well going to the truck stop was exciting. It was a Pilot so not too big but just the fact that I was finally going to have a trucker do me in a sleeper made me precum like mad. We decided to meet inside the pilot gas station first. I was nervous waiting for him. Saw a shit load of cops around and security. But I was wearing my desert storm boots, dark blue jeans, and my tennessee sweater. I'm also not really fem looking so I figured I'd be okay. I saw him in his leather jacket. Damn he looked hot. Older guy clean shaven but cute as hell. I was somewhat happy that we planned to meet instead of me cruising the trucks having no idea how it's done.

We passed through the truckers door area to the outside trucker area with no problem. We talked and walked on the way and learned a bit about him. He told me about trucker life and different things he could and couldn't do and I found it interesting. He is a cool guy. His sleeper was somewhat small but the bed was pretty big and he had lights around the bed area and a main overhead light that was blue. We cuddled and kissed and he started calling me boy, getting verbal, feeling and fingering my ass and making me squirm and moan. I sucked his cock which was fucking huge. A little bigger then 9 inches. He kept telling me to deepthroat it..gotten so much better at that and I had him fully hard in no time. We made out a little more and I told him I'd be a good boy. He told me to be a good boy and ride his dick.

He asked if I wanted it bare or condoms. Guess which one I chose? He lubed his dick and I lubed my hole and I took a hit of poppers and we made out while his dick slid into me which made it much hotter and slip in easier. Fuck it was so hot I loved riding his dick and humping my ass on it. I've gotten pretty good at riding cock. Rocked my ass back and forth for a while, switched to lifting my ass and thrusting it back on his dick a few times, and then leaned back and gyrated my ass on his dick and rode it. And I'm not even a swimmer!

He told me to take another hit of poppers and he is going to put me on my back and really fuck me and fuck me deep. I took another hit and I was on my back and I felt his dick go into me even more than I thought possible. I was thinking, "Oh shit he's gotten harder..thank god I took 2 hours to clean myself out" and I felt it sink it completely. He fucked me more slow and deep then fast and hard. Not something I'm quite used to but I loved it and really felt him fuck me. He told me he was going to fill my ass and I that got my hornier and I talked slutty and verbal to him degrading myself like I normally do. He started with one load then he fucked me some more and shot another load in and then another. I couldn't believe that he could breed me that fast and after immediately cumming too.

He told me we would take a break and as soon as he pulled out I sucked his cock clean. I told him a good boy always cleans the tops cock. Never been taught that just know that good bottoms do that and I strive to be the best. I forgot I actually came while he was still in me. That was pretty hot too.

After some more talking and getting to know each other we got back to fucking. This time no lube he just shoved his dick in me and I relaxed allowing my hole to open up and take him. He fucked me doggy style this time. Oh fuck it felt so hot and my ass felt so full with all that cum and his 9 inches in me. He started fucking me with a great rhythm and I could feel his balls slapping my balls. Fuck that's hot. Then he really started to fuck me and he told me he was going to breed my pussy. Fuck that got me excited. I jacked off and came and he came in me. Fuck my ass tightened up and sort of hurt after that. But he continued to fuck me even though my ass was probably overfilled at that point. He kept fucking me doggy style and he bred me again. This time I layed flat on my belly as he was about to cum and he pushed all the way in and kept fucking me. He popped out after that but he was still fucking hard. I told him to put it back in me and he just shoved it back in. Fuck it hurt a little but I'm starting to like fucks that hurt after I'm sore anyways. But damn that full feeling of his 9 inch going back into me and the loads in me. Fuck it's intense. One last time he fucked me doggy style and bred me again. After that we made out, cuddled, and talked some more and I sort of napped on him for a bit.

I left after I woke up and walking back and seeing the huge trucks everywhere is amazing. Trucks of different sizes and colors. I tried to look for guys but did not see any. I was sort of hoping to try to get another trucker. The guy warned me though that the truckstop he was at isn't the best for cruising. So i walked back to the back entrance where the truckers go into. I thought about what he told me. About how the way I'm dressed and look I could pass for a trucker. But I could have also walked around the back and walked in front. I thought that would be kinda pussy to do though and pointless. I walked back in no problem. I had to go to the bathroom bad though to piss. I kept the loads in me.

Probably a little off topic but I have to admit it's pretty cool seeing the cbt radios, bluetooth stuff, and all the electronics and chargers in a gas station like that. I know it's geekish of me but in some ways some of the stuff they have is better then a lot of stores. I thought about going to the shower area but earlier when I went in I heard the lady say something like "number 70 shower is ready" so I think they might keep track of it. Not worth getting in trouble like that. I did see a wall of cards though for trucking jobs. Me and the top trucker talked before and I guessed that trucking jobs aren't probably ideal as people think because of the restrictions, limitations, and lack of freedom by the employer. He said some are and some aren't and that it doesn't pay as much as it used to. I did take one card though something about an app for lots of trucker locations and areas and things that interest truckers. Nothing sexual but wouldn't hurt.

I have been kinda thinking about it though. It would probably be more fun to travel with a trucker though. Well maybe someday. But glad I finally got my trucker/sleeper/truckstop urge fulfilled.

*looks at checklist*..lets see what's left is bathroom sex in a truck stop gas station, rest area, trucker hopping, gang banged by truckers, fucked outdoors in a woodsy area one on one and with others, in a plane, in a boat, and etc. Still have lots of things left to do. But strawberry plains. Someday I'll go there. I did learn more about cruising trucker sleepers too and how it's somewhat easier than I thought but also risky with security. But I know I can pull it off now. Just have to find the right truckstop or cruise a trucker in the area first.

• 3 months later...

I did a couple of weeks ago. This hot guy found me online and asked me to breed him in the sleeper cab and I did. He allowed me to take pics and video it, too. I made him put on a blindfold and beat that pussy up for him. It had always been a fantasy of mine & I'm glad it happened. I look forward to another experience soon!

My first trucker was on I-94 outside Chicago at a long gone truck stop. Back then the men were men and no one was asking any questions. I told them I was 18. I am not sure I was 16 yet. I had a pick up truck and looked the part.I had a lot of adventures in my youth. I remember me blowing a load into this hot daddy in his sleeper. back then they were small. Two days latter i saw him at the beach with his fat wife and brats. He told his wife he had to go to town and we went down this trail between the dunes. Hot sex for a few hours. Nice fat happy cock. I know I dumped a couple of loads in him in that perfect ass. Latter I hear he got divorced and hooked up with some other bitch. They don't make men like that any more. I see him once in a while around town as he moved to the shore. Still got a bitch and more kids.

My first trucker was on I-94 outside Chicago at a long gone truck stop. Back then the men were men and no one was asking any questions. I told them I was 18. I am not sure I was 16 yet. I had a pick up truck and looked the part.I had a lot of adventures in my youth. I remember me blowing a load into this hot daddy in his sleeper. back then they were small. Two days latter i saw him at the beach with his fat wife and brats. He told his wife he had to go to town and we went down this trail between the dunes. Hot sex for a few hours. Nice fat happy cock. I know I dumped a couple of loads in him in that perfect ass. Latter I hear he got divorced and hooked up with some other bitch. They don't make men like that any more. I see him once in a while around town as he moved to the shore. Still got a bitch and more kids.

That's kinda hot that you fucked a married trucker like that. I know some guys who go after trucker ass and love fucking truckers. And I know there are a good amount of trucker bottoms. Still enjoyed the trucker I did it with. Sucks that he was actually in town last week but I missed the chance to get together with him. Oh well, he said next time he comes back he'll let me know. I've seen a few truckers advertise on craigslist recently too. I've actually been in the mood for trucker dick recently.

I did a 1000 mile+ road trip alone last summer, driving all day, all night and into the next day. In the dead of the night I had to piss, so I stopped at a non-commercial rest stop--the kind with just a big parking lot, bathrooms and a few picnic tables. There were no cars, just a couple of 18-wheelers parked out front, but at that hour i figured the drivers were asleep. Sure enough the bathroom was empty, but when I finished pissing I walked around the back of the building into a pitch black wooded area. Within a minute or two, one of the drivers approached me in the dark and without saying a word, dropped to his knees, fished out my dick and started sucking me off. From what i could make out in the shadows, he was a shorter, middle aged dude, but in good shape. And he sucked like a starving man ... it was an awesome blow job. Took every bit of control I had to make it last 10 minutes before nutting in his mouth, again without any words being spoken. He gulped it down as I zipped up and walked back to my vehicle. I was back on the road in under 15 minutes. Best of all, it wasn't my only encounter that night ... but I think I've told the other one here before,

Very nice blog entry MascMountainMan, informative and well redacted.

I don't like the harshly stereotyped truck driver (fat, hairy, stinky, old..), but I have, in recent years, noticed some slender, young, shaven, masculine, hot as hell ones driving trucks. I wonder if it has always been common or if I didn't notice them before, or if it is some sort of change in that economic activity, fewer jobs, and more diversity of people willing to try different things.

A couple of weeks ago I almost had an accident, I passed by a trucker who seemed to had a problem with a tire, as he got off the truck to check it I was driving by, I was so impressed at him that I instinctively stared at him forgetting to pay attention to the traffic. I had to brake so bad I almost hit a car from behind.

So that's on my wish list, to do a trucker.

• 9 years later...
On 2/21/2013 at 1:53 AM, Jimmy1212 said:

I did a 1000 mile+ road trip alone last summer, driving all day, all night and into the next day. In the dead of the night I had to piss, so I stopped at a non-commercial rest stop--the kind with just a big parking lot, bathrooms and a few picnic tables. There were no cars, just a couple of 18-wheelers parked out front, but at that hour i figured the drivers were asleep. Sure enough the bathroom was empty, but when I finished pissing I walked around the back of the building into a pitch black wooded area. Within a minute or two, one of the drivers approached me in the dark and without saying a word, dropped to his knees, fished out my dick and started sucking me off. From what i could make out in the shadows, he was a shorter, middle aged dude, but in good shape. And he sucked like a starving man ... it was an awesome blow job. Took every bit of control I had to make it last 10 minutes before nutting in his mouth, again without any words being spoken. He gulped it down as I zipped up and walked back to my vehicle. I was back on the road in under 15 minutes. Best of all, it wasn't my only encounter that night ... but I think I've told the other one here before,

That is hot.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

When I was younger (and still bottoming) I met a lorry (truck) driver who was working for a supermarket chain driving around the country delivering to the stores, it was in a rest area off a busy road with a toilet block and wooded area behind it. He was married, must have been about 15 years older than me and had a truly massive cock. He had me up against a tree, spat in his hand, rubbed it in his cock and basically just forced it all the way in. His entry was agonising and he didn’t wait to let me adjust either, took me a good 10 minutes before I started enjoying it and then no more than 10 minutes after that his breathing sped up and he bred me.

Afterwards we chatted, apparently he often called in to the rest area and almost always got lucky although some guys saw what he was packing and stopped at oral. He also said his wife couldn’t take his cock up the arse which is why he fucked guys, it’s just unfortunate our paths didn’t cross again and that he seemed in such a rush to just penetrate, fuck and cum. 

I also used to visit an area at night where a load of European trucks used to park up for the night, in the hope of getting lucky. Whilst I saw several of them pissing outside their lorries, none of them gave any indication of wanting to fool around, so unfortunately I never had a repeat of what happened with the lorry driver I had previously. 

I did find an app once for hooking up with truck drivers, unfortunately few and far between in the U.K., it seems like it’s something more prevalent in the US.

I had sex with a beefy trucker on December 2, 2016. Met him on Grindr. He came over one evening because he needed a massage from being on the road so long. I asked if he wanted me to rub lotion or essential oils on him, but he just wanted my hands, so he stripped down to his black briefs and socks and laid on his back on my bed. His body was shaven and had a good amount of muscle to him. I stood near his head and began rubbing his pecs, over his biceps, and up to his shoulders. Loved the feeling of his strong muscles against my palms. Did that for awhile until he turned over on his stomach and I rubbed his back. I wanted to rub his feet, but he insisted I just massage his legs, so I obliged. Powerful thighs and calves, he had. 

I started to get aroused the more I touched this guy, so I asked if I could take his underwear off and rim his ass. He said it might be a bit dirty from sitting all day, but I was adamant on eating him out. I took the band of his briefs and slide them down, and his big buttocks popped out. Once his underwear was off, I spread his buttcheeks apart and gazed at his brown hole before sticking my tongue in it. Right amount of man musk and sweat. I dug my face into his crack and ate him out vigorously, my mouth sucking it as my tongue flicked against it. He turned over, and his cock was rock hard. I took it in hand and mouthed it. Took my time licking the pisshole and circling my tongue around the glans as I took more of his meat in my mouth. I wanted more of his asshole, so I went down and prodded it with my tongue again. He loved how I did it so good. I kept coming back up for more of his cock and then back down to his hole. innervating his nether regions. I had gotten his hole loose enough with my spit and I stuck a finger deep in him and pistoned it slowly, then a bit harder. He nodded approvingly, but also didn't want to cum so soon, so he motioned me to stop.

It was time for me to get penetrated, so I took my shorts and underwear off, stood at the side of the bed, and bent over. He rubbed lube on my hole and directed his cock into my ass. Fuck it felt so good, the coldness of the gel and the warmth of his cock in my rectum. He gripped my waist with both hands and began to thrust hard. I had my hands pressed against the mattress to brace myself. I looked back at him, watching him pound me, and said, "You like that ass?". We were in that position for awhile, then he laid down on the floor and motioned me to sit on his cock. I sat facing away from him, my arms arched back to hold myself up. He held onto my waist as I bounced up and down on his cock, feeling like a slut in heat. After a bit, I got up and got on all fours on the floor. He knelt down, slid his cock back in me, and began fucking me hard. The harder he pounded me, the more tingly and warm my body became. I was losing my breath and gritting the carpet fibers with my fingernails. God it felt so damn good. Surprisingly, he didn't cum in me, but instead wanted a handjob to finish him off. He laid in my arms and rubbed lube on his dick, directing me to jack it. I jacked him hard as I kissed and licked one of his nipples, twiddling the other with my left hand. He moaned so good, and blew his load all over my hand.  He was breathless, so I held him for awhile until he regained himself. We cleaned up our mess and he redressed and went back on the road. I haven't seen him since, as he later blocked me on Grindr, but hey, I had fun at least.

• Like 1