PA's

prospero

To me it's a no-brainer: I got this metal ring through my dick for my pleasure and for yours. The guys I've fucked with it in (ask me to take it out and I'll show you the door) have all enjoyed it, though my sampling method may not have been as scientific as it might have been. What I'm really looking forward to is getting fucked by a guy with a PA: the assumption always seems to be that if you have a PA then it's your dick in his asshole. Some of us are a bit more versatile than that...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me it's a no-brainer: I got this metal ring through my dick for my pleasure and for yours. The guys I've fucked with it in (ask me to take it out and I'll show you the door) have all enjoyed it, though my sampling method may not have been as scientific as it might have been. What I'm really looking forward to is getting fucked by a guy with a PA: the assumption always seems to be that if you have a PA then it's your dick in his asshole. Some of us are a bit more versatile than that...

I do not take it out ever. IF I top and guys ask for it out, I am turned off. I am mainly a btm who enjoys the feeling of my PA 24/7! Actually, I took it out one time when I played. The other guy was also a pierced top... he took my PA out threaded it through his hole then proceeded to plow my ass like crazy while wearing MY pa!! It sound SO HOTT that I could not resist. He DEFINITELY did not disappoint!!

Edited by barebackboyme

Now that's hot! When my partner and I upgraded our PAs I had them sterilise the rings and use them to replace the rings I already had. My partner died five years but I still wear his first PA as a titring. I don't know which ring was his (they never told me), but i think the whole thing is kinda romantic...

• 3 months later...
Now that's hot! When my partner and I upgraded our PAs I had them sterilise the rings and use them to replace the rings I already had. My partner died five years but I still wear his first PA as a titring. I don't know which ring was his (they never told me)' date=' but i think the whole thing is kinda romantic...[/quote']

That is romantic :)

I love my PA. I'm at 5mm, have worn 6mm and tried 7 but it was just too painful. Wish I could get it bigger.

My other half used to have one but caught it and ripped it out one day. He can't get re-pierced either so he's a bit gutted about that.

My advice to anyone with a PA is when you're in the kitchen or doing things around the house, wear underwear at the very least!

Guest ff-whole

I have a curved halter PA, pretty thick. I never had the luck to get fucked with a pierced dick...

I would loved to get fucked by a big dick with as many piercings as possible and I want to feel every single one roaming around inside my spacious cunt.

Mine's a 7mm circular one.. it never comes out (international travel can be a pain).. and it never gets covered..

If you are thinking of getting one.. it is no more painful than getting an injection.. and it will heal very quickly (maybe as soon as as two days), and U will have trouble keeping your hands off it ..

It has been my experience that most bottoms who get fucked by me while I'm wearing my PA (4g) absolutely love it. I love fucking guys with it and watching their faces as they feel it inside their hole. I can see the realization in their eyes. HOT!

I'll never forget the first time I was fucked by a PA. He wore a 0g. We didn't have a place to play, so he suggested we meet at a local cemetery. He bent me over the bumper of his truck and bred me. It was so intense and taboo that he shot inside me and I came without touching myself!

Edited by scotsfan71
Grammar

Ive got an 8mm circular one. I couldn't live without it. It's part of me now. On the few occasions I've had to remove it - for an abdominal x-ray - I felt totally naked. I love the weight pulling my cock downwards, and when I'm hard it makes a very horny extension to my cock. I would like up upsize to a 9mm but so far I haven't been able to achieve it. I've been fucked a couple of times by guys with PAs and the feeling is amazing. I would never ask him to take it out before he entered me. If anyone is hesitating in getting one, don't. It's a very good piercing to have.

I've sucked a few cocks with PAs in over the years, but never been fucked by one - not by choice, but I used a top mostly so it never came up. (but now I bottom!) I love the look of them, and they make sucking so much more fun. In fact, piercings in general do. Also keen on tongue piercings. All that said, I actively message guys with PAs, but no takers as yet. I'm sure it wont be long thou - I'll be sure to report back on how the fuck went ;o)

Slut4anyload - you mentioned about the ladder, I think this is HOT too. Sounds awesome, but don't think I'd have much of a hole left afterwards!

Love being fucked with a PA. Had one experience that hurt like hell but the guy fucked me anyways and bred me. Servicing PA's is also hot. But the most recent experience with a PA was incredibly hot. That hot daddy with the tattoos, furry chest, huge cock, and that PA. Fuck he fucked me raw, only used spit, and tore up my hole with his PA and the way he fucked me. And I still begged for more and he fucked me a few times that night and the next morning.

Definitely love servicing and bottoming for men with PA's. It's extremely hot.