Nothing Like A Bare Cock

4Bare

This past weekend I was fucked at one of the bookstores in a city that I visited but the guy who was extremely good looking insisted on using a rubber. I enjoyed being with the guy, but the sex would have been much better without his cock being wrapped!

next time, let him start to fuck you, then after 20 strokes, reach back and ease the condom of his dick -- tell him youre neg and clean

I agree with Pozseed, never let a willing cock get away, as much as raw cock feels so much better, let him put it in and then proceed to slip it off him at some point when he is getting hot and he is at the point where he either won't feel you do it or he wont be able to stop, and hopefully he will share a nice load of pregnant little babyseed inside you

Guest Inthewind

This worked for me with a guy that breeds me, he was shaven and I could not get enough of his naked cock and balls , he trimmed me and was eating my ass so well that he got hard and popped a condom on and was going to town in me, hitting that love button and making me cum hard, he said I'm gonna shoot and I said well you go right ahead but take the raincoat off first, with out thinking he did and 5 minutes later was dumping a huge load in my ass, afterwards he pulled out and I sucked him clean , he freaked and said damm that felt so good. From that day on he cum's over when he's freshly shaven and we fuck to exhaustion