I thought "Condom Nazi" was an exaggeration

HungLatinDom

Could not agree more with HungLD. I am in law enforcement, which I feel this gives me a unique perspective. Some laws suck to enforce but this is over the top. Trust me these are the same kind of people who say everyone speeds in their neighborhood, so some deputy/officer goes out enforces the speed limit only to hear. "You can't write me a ticket, I am the one that called".

There will always be assholes preaching to tell others what they should do. The condom brigade has failed miserably in trying to get guys to use them despite giving them out for free all over the place. But he goes on and on and on.

This guy was an activist, so he obviously harbors lots of anger toward people who haven't been following his rules. No one is using condoms, so he needs to yell louder. He mentions how condom use is supposed to be enforced at sex clubs in SF. I'd love to see someone try and tell me to use a condom when I'm standing naked fucking a guy at a sex club.

The condom brigade prey on fear, and you know what, HIV is treatable so there's not so much fear any more.

I agree. He's so frustrated that people aren't playing by the rules despite everything they do to promote safe sex. Probably worried that it will become so widespread that there will be a backlash against all gay men.

Enforcing condom use? Are they going to have cute condom boys rolling condoms on your cock for you?!

i hate condoms. my cock is numb enuf from having its hood lopped off as a child. And then Im gonna slip on another barrier to sensation? Screw that!

Now the anti-circumcision crowd? that's sum activists I can wrap my head around! (forgive the pun)

As others have already pointed out the "community pillars" of the gay community have their own agendas and ideas about how gay people should be acting. They want everyone to think that gay men are all responsible people who want to be married with 2.5 kids and live in the house with a white picket fence. The last thing they want is a bunch of guys going around loading each others ass with cum in sex clubs. When news stories come about increased HIV infection rates it reflects poorly on them.