New Bareback Tube Site Coming Soon

rawTOP

• Administrators
So i take it this is a tube site for barebackers only?

Barebacking, fisting, watersports, BDSM, etc. - everything but condoms.

The only solo stuff that will be allowed on is personal videos of you guys - or truly remarkable videos of other guys (crazy huge dicks, etc.)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
RawTop I'd love to help beta test. Are scat videos allowed to be included?

I personally find scat completely disgusting, but even though I feel that way I would allow them. HOWEVER - I need to check on their legality. Scat is often considered obscene (fucking is not 'obscene' because it has 'artistic merit'). Let me check on the legalities of scat and get back to you with an answer...

• Administrators

OK, I've started looking into it and the videos on the site need to be legal in the US. For the most part we're talking about complying with "The Miller Test" which (sorta) defines the line between obscenity (which is illegal) and what's legal.

The Miller test was developed in the 1973 case Miller v. California.[2] It has three parts:

The work is considered obscene only if all three conditions are satisfied.

The first two prongs of the Miller test are held to the standards of the community, and the last prong is held to what is reasonable to a person of the United States as a whole. The national reasonable person standard of the third prong acts as a check on the community standard of the first two prongs, allowing protection for works that in a certain community might be considered obscene but on a national level might have redeeming value.

For legal scholars, several issues are important. One is that the test allows for community standards rather than a national standard. What offends the average person in Nacogdoches, Texas, may differ from what offends the average person in Chicago. The relevant community, however, is not defined.

Another important issue is that Miller asks for an interpretation of what the "average" person finds offensive, rather than what the more sensitive persons in the community are offended by, as obscenity was defined by the previous test, the Hicklin test, stemming from the English precedent.

In practice that means scat videos are out unless you can find a way to make them genuinely artistic, political or scientific...

In other cases where there's extreme role play - like hardcore BDSM or stuff like race play or simulated rape, you need to make sure the bottom/"victim" in those scenes makes it very clear that it's just role play and he's good with it.

And as far as drug use on video - among other things, it's sorta dumb to capture illegal activity on film and then post it publicly. But looking at the Miller Test, if you're shooting up or smoking and there's no genital nudity then it would fail the first prong of the test and not be obscene.

Personally I see sex as a political act. We have the right to do with our bodies as we see fit - just as much as a woman has the right to have an abortion. But the question is not whether we think our sex is a political statement, but whether the average person would see it as a political statement. I know I'm a lot more liberal than the average American, so some of what I'm OK with personally won't be allowed on the tube site.

I realize that doesn't clarify a lot - but that's sorta the nature of the law in the US - our law is literally based on "I know it when I see it" (a quote from a Supreme Court justice).

• Administrators
When is this going to be available?

Probably about 2 weeks, though people with videos should contact me - I'll be doing tests later this week.

This sounds awesome, can't wait for it to be up. The Miller Test is purposefully vague and left room for other courts to determine what is an is not obscene. State law is where you might have issues as they usually set the standards of community decency. Still can't wait to see the site.

• Administrators
Really looking forward to it! Will conversion vids be allowed, if it's clear the bottom has consented? Would love to see some! Assume you'll send a message to all members to spread the word (and seed)? :-)

Yes, assuming it's consensual.

Ditto for "poz talk".

So basically guys take the que from the "professionals". You have all seen the videos of the head videographer having a sit down talk with todays model. Where he asks him hows he doing? Have you ever had sex with a guy? Have you ever barebacked? So you told me the other day that you have dreamed of being raped. How would you feel if we played out that fantisy today? Are you comfortable having unprotected sex with a poz/ undetectable guy?

Other videos you may have seen shows a couple talking to the camera. Welcoming everyone back. Telling the audiunce that today they are going to role play for us, and give us a treat for our viewing pleasure.

Other videos the videographer has cut and edited the video so as to give us the allusion of what is going on. For example, in one scene you see some needles being laid out, filled with a clear liquid. Later you hear talk about "are you ready for a ride" "ready for cloud nine" (yall know more than me here). Next you see and here the rubberband being removed from the arm. Then the shot of the bottoms reaction to the "drug". One can always say later that no drugs where used while filming.

So by taking ques from the "pros" we can all have fun and show it off.

• 2 weeks later...