[Sperm Pig] would you let a 13 y.o. boy suck your dick if he really wanted to?

Feeder

The basis of this thread is how would you react to a hypothetical, sexually aggressive 13 year old. The people who've been banned are ones who seem to be advocating a more predatory approach of seeking out young kids to have sex with. IMHO, there's a huge difference between an adult who seeks out underage kids and one who might do something inappropriate if the kid was insistent enough.

Just yesterday I had brunch with a school teacher who was talking about a 9 year old who came out to him and was said he wanted to hookup with one of the teacher's (adult) friends. These kids do exist, and some of them are here as adults sharing their stories...

Principal Raw gave me detention for joking around when I put 16 yo instead of 18 yo in one of my stories, but this post makes my hardon go flaccid. Allowing this by one tiny exception is walking on thin ice. I can see the FBI now monitoring everyone now! haha

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, didn't mean to ruin the atmosphere ;) What i was trying to say was: if you feel like shooting your pozcum into a young teen boy, than just say it. I know a lot of you would like to. And I'm sure there's more than one boy out there (or on here?) that would be happy to spread his legs for your hot pozcocks :grin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1