Getting lectured

srstevo44

Ok so usually when i start talking to a guy on manhunt or growlr etc...I quickly ask are you into bb? I'm actually surprised how many say yes and are totally willing to breed me (fuck yes!), but occasionally you run into that one fuckhead that no only says no but freaks. I was camming on manhunt and the bears/cubs, bareback, and dad/son rooms and this guy from bears/cubs instant messaged me and said he liked watching me and that he was moving to my area in a month. As usual after a few minutes I asked do you like to fuck bb? He said no and I said "sorry we're not going to mash well then" He then asked me if I only bottom bb and I said yes. He said "that's really stupid bud" and "I hope you're still neg and wise up" Jerk.....has this ever happened to you?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i put 'i don't like condoms. or sermons' in my profiles. cuts down on misunderstanding. if guys wish to make a comment, i reply that we're obviously not going to have sex, so what does it matter? if they persist with lecturing, i just block them.

Thick I like your style...See I usually don't put in my profiles anything like "bb only" (I probably should), because I find tons of guys that have "safe sex only" on their profile but when we start talking and I say I like it bb they are more than happy to comply. It's kind of like setting a trap I guess, but every once in a while you get a bad catch I guess.

in my experience, about 25% of men with 'safer only' in their profile actually mean it, 50% will play raw if given the opportunity, and 25% say it 'because you kinda have to.'

you're free to not check that option. when i'm interested in a guy whose profile does not specify, i'll say something like 'i'm intrigued by what your profile doesn't say...'

if their profile says 'anything goes' i tel lthem that's my specialty.

you can tailor your search around those terms.

A few times, the nastiest was on A4A; just some random e-mail from a guy who wrote a fucking dissertation to me about why I should not BB.

As I always do when I run into any type of jerk, I just deleted the message and blocked him.

I've kinda had this happen to me before. Probably about 10 years ago I went out with a guy like a normal date - we went back to my place, watched some TV, then things got hot and heavy on the couch. He threw his legs around my waist, I slipped off his jeans, teased his hole with my cock, then applied some spit and started to slide it in. He moaned as I went deeper and started to fuck him...he was rock hard. I kept fucking him until I shot a load in his ass, then he came. He left shortly after that. When I asked if he wanted to go out again, he felt like I had "raped" him since I didn't ask if I could do it BB and that he didn't wanna go out with me again. He proceeded to tell me I should be more careful and make sure it's what the guy really wants.

I'm sorry - but when your throw your legs in the air and your dick's at attention...that is usually a sign that you want my cock in you. I felt lectured after that! :confused:

There are asshats all over the place, and they're more obnoxious when they can be anonymous. I get some of the strangest messages on Manhunt, and I even get the neg guys on BBRT who want me to breed them even though they have "neg only" in their profiles. I once had a guy "warn" me that I was getting a reputation as a whore. I took it as a compliment. Then he must have heard something good and started hitting me up.

There's one guy on MH who keeps creating new profiles and then harassing me about being a poz slut. I don't know why he bothers, so each time I report him to the MH mods and they remove his profile... then he comes back. I think he must be someone I dissed along the way, but whatever. He showed up recently on A4A and is doing the same. Since I use all the same pics on all these sites, I'm kind of easy to find. But the "block" button has been a great tool.

Hmmm, reading all the ManCunt reviews, I guess I am sort of glad it has died off here in Ft Lauderdale- seems like the other sites are where the bulk of the locals are headed to now. Sort of funny- some parts of the country one site is raging busy with guys hooking up, while in the rest of the universe it is just as dead as a 95 year olds dick. And as many guys here are barebackers, maybe thats why the ManCunt died in popularity and sites like this and BBRT and Asspig all flourish.

Some people feel like it is thier duty to tell others how to live thier lives. They are usually Republicans in addition to being complete ass holes like your lecturer. Wonder if he felt like he was doing some sort of good thing getting in your personal business and trying to tell you how to have sex.

The only time I have ever preached to anyone hitting me up was a ranting reply to an underage guy. Last thing any of us need is to get hit on by a youngster, and then run into a Chris Hanson situation. He waited until either the 3rd or 4th msg to mention he was 2 yrs under the age of consent. If I remember, it was on A4A. After I sent my ranting reply to that, I blocked him and notified admin. Never saw him on again.

I have no problem with kids having fun with kids, but when they are hunting adults and trying to entice someone into becoming a pedophile, then I have issues with the kid.

Yeah it sounds like most of us have had our share of run-ins with idiots. I do like that there are a lot of guys into bb that just hind behind things no "no bb" or "safe sex only." It probably stems from them being embarrassed or from fear of being lectured from guys like the asshole who did it to me. If people were less judging and more free thinking I think more people would be not only open to bb but open to being open about being into bb.