Can Tops fall in love?

thick

Yep

I have... and it was brilliant..he was a great masculine boy..kept my balls drained.. unfortunately work transferred me 1500miles away.. and the pull of his family and job was too much.. we remain great friends..

Now I am looking again..

• Like 1

Yes tops can fall in love.... That's surely true for me.... When I'm not in love I'm always looking for the next piece of ass.... But when I'm in love I turn into this love sick puppy....I turn than very romantic and want to do anything and everything for the guy I'm in love with....prefer when I'm not in love as than I'm a lot colder and it's all about me and getting off and treat bottom sluts like fuck objects... But at the moment I'm in love..... Aghhhhh.....lol.

• Like 1

I think most humans are hard wired for deep emotional attachment. Without getting too Freudian, I think most of us still long for that intense closeness and security which ( as infants ) we felt with our mothers. Falling in love has evolutionary advantages for our species. Our female ancestors were relatively slight and vulnerable to predators. Having a sturdier protective male around was a definite advantage if the female was pregnant, had dependent children, or lived in an environment with scattered resources. Putting it simply, the children of females with protective male partners were more likely to survive and have offspring themselves. Those offspring inherited the "protective, nurturing" tendency of their fathers and passed it to their offspring. Over generations those genes/characteristics became more widespread.

There is also evidence that human males have a "plant a seed in every available pot" breeding strategy, but that doesn't negate long term emotional involvement with one ( or more ) partners.

A small percentage of humans are sociopaths and seem incapable of love - but that's another topic.

yes, i am a total Latin top and i tent to fall in love with good bottom boyz! is intense to dump a raw load into a boyz ass and I LOVE IT!!!!!!

i tent to get so caught up with them and emotinally invested, and yes it happens

• Like 1

i'm not mr. everyTop, but uhhm.. i can't seem to fuck the same dude twice.. i'm actually kinda concerned. no matter how hot they are, or how good the sex was the first time, i tend to be distant and just.. i dunno.. frustrated by my own lack of interest.

• 2 weeks later...

halfway tempted to say that sounds very much like an american question. i think it's perfectly possible to be in love and fuck around. love is about more than my dick or my ass. and sometimes my dick or ass need attention other than just "love" attention, just like my body sometimes needs the attention of a doctor and my finances sometimes need the advice of a banker etc. putting too much weight on all-or-nothing love does disservice to love, and engenders way too much guilt about the animal side of us.

Well said. I love my bf but will bend over and grab my ankles for a top in a sauna or at a sex party or in the woods. I don't love my bf any less. If anything, I love him more because he looks the other way. We understand the difference between sex and love.

• 7 years later...