he finally nutted deep inside giving me three juicy loads from 3 amazing black cocks!

dubldoh

I had an appointment this morning and decided to take the whole morning off work. Got up very early and hit up this 20 y.o. black kid on A4A. Went to his place and discovered that his profile was no lie about the 9.5" cock. But even better was that it was as thick a cock as I've ever had. Even tho his profile said "safe " nothing was said as i climbed between his legs and began raw fucking him. After a while and swveral positions, he wanted my ass. I was a little worried about his "bat" but i got it in and loved it! Especially when he dumped his load while balls deep! I went on to my appt. with a gaping, wet hole. Afterward i hit up a guy I recently fucked with and he said to come over in an hour. Since a regular fb lives nearby I went to his place and took on my 2nd 9+" black cock for the day. This guy loves to keep fucking after cumming so he just kept on churning those two creamy loads together. Finally was on to #3. The other time i hooked up with this guy he was hgh and couldnt get it up so i didnt really know how big his dick was. He was excited when i told him i was pre-lubed with2 other loads. Well, it was. anotheranother fat black 9.5 "!not quite as hard as the young guy but just as fat. He fucked me every which way til he finally nutted deep inside giving me three juicy loads from 3 amazing black cocks!

Would've only been better if I'd had them all 3 together! Maybe next Friday!

• Upvote 5

• 3 years later...

Got bred today by a guy I found using Squirt's geo-locator. I was at the mall. We met at Macy's, and he fucked me in the family restroom. He told me it would be really quick because he was with his wife. It really was quick. He pretty much got in and boom! A nice messy cunt. I sucked him clean and thanked him, then I handed him my number. I may shop a lot more. I saw him in the food court later with his wife. I wonder what she would say if I told her we had a cock in common.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Took 2 loads this morning in a church paking lot.  Both guys have fucked me before, and Sundays their wives are busy with church stuff, so they just slip away and jump in my van for a quick pump n dump. Such a turn on to know the cocks that bred me this morning will be breeding church ladies tonght.