Access pants

cumlatrine

To bottoms

Do you sometimes wear easy access pants so that the top can insert without you dropping pants?

Backzip jeans could be considered as easy access pants

http://www.backzip.fr/topic/main-en.html

I rather mean pants with an invisible slit at the back for daily wear offering full insertion possibility to all tops

Jock straps could be seen as access underwear.

Loose fitting tracksuit bottoms/sweat pants would be easy to modify at home. Just unpick the back seam and add a couple of velcro fasteners. Fabric glue might be sufficient to hold the velcro tabs in place if you can't sew.

I had a Dom Top who kept me commando under trousers and my hole pre lubed with vaseline for easy access.

• Upvote 1

Loose fitting tracksuit bottoms/sweat pants would be easy to modify at home. Just unpick the back seam and add a couple of velcro fasteners. Fabric glue might be sufficient to hold the velcro tabs in place if you can't sew.

That's a good idea. I might do that. I was thinking of doing the same with jeans, but I wouldn't know where to get such a large zipper.

On the way home from the gym, I was wearing a pair of skimpy shorts (at my dom/tops request) and a thong. Get on a packed train and he fucked me right there by just pushing the shorts and thong to the side. No one said anything, so I don't think they noticed. It was so hot. I came without touching myself. Though I did have to walk home with a wet spot on the front and the back of my shorts.

• Upvote 1

Definitely nothing better than fucking a guy in a BIKE COTTON JOCK......his ass framed by it ready to be eaten and then seeded with my big fucking 9 inch poz meat. Jocks allow easy access to that fuck cunt, and I can tell the bottom he BETTER not take his cock out of it, because when I am fucking him he is just an open pussy, nothing more. Then I usually like them to take a piss in the pouch and let me wring it out into my mouth or onto my cock.

Guest faggot hole

Several years ago a FB told me to lose the underwear so he always could have easy access to my cunt and since then i've always gone commando. That combined with a preference for those oversized nylon basketball-type shorts guarantees any Man who wants it easy access. i do wear a jock at the gym

Go with my married mate to all his abroad conferences. We usually stay in the hotel room as he has huge fuck needs, but as soon as we have to pay some visits, he always wants me in access pants for quickies on the road. Too hot. I always have a few pairs when I go abroad with him.

I had a new pair of shorts made with a heavy duty zipper up the ass by the local leather shop. Actually went to K Mart ( local discount store in the US) and bought a pair of blue jean shorts for about 15 bucks- the alterations cost me almost 45 buck- I use them all the time under my chaps- from a quick glance they look like jeans under the chaps- , until the leather pig shape clipped to the zipper is spotted. The biggest drawback to the zipper is when the damned thing is pulled down it can catch skin- and when open the top can get tangled up in it in an uncomfortable way ( hair, bits of ball, etc) Velcro sounds like an option- I just wonder how well it would hold shut walking down the street after a busy night of opening and closing