Access pants

cumlatrine

"Velcro sounds like an option- I just wonder how well it would hold shut walking down the street after a busy night of opening and closing?"

Velcro tabs are durable and should withstand normal wear and tear. The drawback with velcro is that with tight fitting clothes ( like jeans ) the bumps of the tabs are likely to show or may be uncomfortable - depending on their position. That's why I suggested loose fitting tracksuit bottoms/sweat pants. Ideally the tabs should be sewn to the insides of the seam, but fabric glue might hold them if the garment isn't laundered too often.

I had a new pair of shorts made with a heavy duty zipper up the ass by the local leather shop. Actually went to K Mart ( local discount store in the US) and bought a pair of blue jean shorts for about 15 bucks- the alterations cost me almost 45 buck- I use them all the time under my chaps- from a quick glance they look like jeans under the chaps- , until the leather pig shape clipped to the zipper is spotted. The biggest drawback to the zipper is when the damned thing is pulled down it can catch skin- and when open the top can get tangled up in it in an uncomfortable way ( hair, bits of ball, etc) Velcro sounds like an option- I just wonder how well it would hold shut walking down the street after a busy night of opening and closing

Know the feeling. I have a mate epilating my balls that way.

Interesting topic. Never really thought about this. I have just gotten to the point where I am wearing short shorts (daisy dukes) and love the looks and suggestive ideas that I see guys have. I have thought about wearing my leather chaps with a jockstrap with easy access to my ass but haven't done it yet.

...I really like those military style access pants though *wants*

I know a Master/slave set where the slave always must wear tear away pants (stripper pants) in public. It is invisible, but the slave knows the Master can tear them open at all moment. I did it once with that slave at a slave market on instruction of the Master, but it is quite noisy (velcro). So, not ideal for a quickie.

http://www.coolthings.com/tear-away-pants/

http://www.ljsewing.com/zenstore/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=46

Guest faggot hole

i wear my jeans so low that my pubic hair (if i had any) would be visible above the waistline. And they may not be access pants, but they certainly are an invitation to fuck me.

• 2 weeks later...