? for fellow bottoms

CockCravin

I use a butt plug to keep loads in me when I can. Sometimes tops like to eat the loads out of me when they are done though. They will usually feed me some some along with my cum they have licked off my belly.

i get the guy to put a butt plug in me so his load stays inside me. the plug only comes out when im about to get another load

I think using a butt plug (to keep the loads inside) is a good thing. It keeps you "lubed and ready" for the next TOP and shows your respect in keeping the load(s) inside. CUM should never be wasted.

Keep it in me...nothing better, especially when at a bathhouse, then the look on the next guy that comes into your room after you've just been bred and he reaches around to play with your hole and finds you loaded up

Guest mspchaser

I like keeping the loads in me. I'm tight enough that even after he pulls out, I don't need a butt plug to keep them in there. Some guys ask me if I need to go clean-up, but I tell them I'll do that later. I usually never do unless I am talking with a guy who won't fuck me if there's already a load in me.