? for fellow bottoms

CockCravin

Well if I'm spending the night, I'll keep it iin me.

But a lot of the times, me and my boyfriend fuck at random times, and I let it out after so it's not all dripping out when I'm walking around at a party or something. Lol.

And he liked to fuck me before I go to work, so I let it out then too.

If it's just one guy coming over to fuck me I just leave it in. But if I'm whoring out my hole when I'm traveling I'll advertise that I'm getting loaded up and usually guys will want me to push out the load into their mouth. Hearing a cum-eater top eating out my hole, especially when the cum starts to drip or squirt out and they clearly are feeling it enter their mouths and are saying, "Fuck yeah!" or something similar... love it.

• 1 year later...
Guest btchbyl

i pull my knees up 2 my chest like a bitch trying 2 get pregnant and let it work its way further up my guts, or stay on my knees ass up in the air and chest 2 the floor so not a drop comes out of my hole.

I usually keep it inside but I tend to ask the top what he wants before or after. I'd say 90% of tops like to cum inside and keep it there. While the other 10% like to cum inside and see it leak out. I've been asked a few times to push it out so a guy can see how much they came, then they push the cum back in or rub it on my ass.

Of the 90% that shoot inside and keep it there. I usually ask and most prefer I keep the cum inside me over shitting it out. I've actually come across quite a few tops who are surprised when I choose to leave the cum inside me and are turned on by me doing so.

Always keep it in to absorb the DNA into me.

If any dribbles out though sometimes I'll push it back in but more often I'll scoop it up and eat it. Love eating anal creampie when its been fermenting in my ass for a while..

Was in a 3some a few weeks ago getting dp'd and 3 loads from the previous day slipped out, all dried up. The tops sent me to the bathroom to clean up but I just chowed them down. They told me i was a filthy pig and not to worry I'd get two more fresh loads to replace them!

Most tops seem to prefer a spunked hole but not all. If the top is an ass about it I won't tell him, but if he's a regular and a decent fuck I'll try to organise my meets so he gets to use my cunt first that day.

• 1 month later...

I prefer to keep it deep inside me but some tops like to see it drip out, a few like to eat my ass and clean up after. For me personally it's better inside my ass where I want it but I know it's about what my top wants.