Dream Boy: Olympic Diver Tom Daley

toxiclover

• Administrators

I know, he practically shows his pubes his swimsuit rides so low :)

I'd LOVE to fuck him... Just imagine a boy with that body in a gangbang at a bathhouse... Damn!

post-1-140864338923_thumb.jpg

post-1-140864338921_thumb.jpg

He'd my dream boy in a sling getting gangbanged raw.

No matter how much we men try to minimize the power of youth, still there's nothing more universally erotic as male youth. For me youth in men is until around 35, and into early 40's in some cases. In general I would say that the most sought after men are in their 20's and 30's. I see that in the ads.

I know, there are millions of guys in the world, tops and bottoms, who prefer sex with older men, 45+, rather than with younger ones. But I think that there are many more who prefer younger men in their 20's and 30's, maybe 90% of the men. The other difference is that men who like younger are generally disgusted by older men, as men who like older are not disgusted by younger, simply not turned on.

Going back to the "boy" in a sling, I find that a big turn-on. At the sauna Steamworks in Toronto I've seen a young guy in his early 20's being pounded by several guys, and many watching. When the bottom is older the excitement is not the same.

No matter how much we men try to minimize the power of youth, still there's nothing more universally erotic as male youth. For me youth in men is until around 35, and into early 40's in some cases. In general I would say that the most sought after men are in their 20's and 30's. I see that in the ads.

I know, there are millions of guys in the world, tops and bottoms, who prefer sex with older men, 45+, rather than with younger ones. But I think that there are many more who prefer younger men in their 20's and 30's, maybe 90% of the men. The other difference is that men who like younger are generally disgusted by older men, as men who like older are not disgusted by younger, simply not turned on.

Going back to the "boy" in a sling, I find that a big turn-on. At the sauna Steamworks in Toronto I've seen a young guy in his early 20's being pounded by several guys, and many watching. When the bottom is older the excitement is not the same.

I like this.

It's not just about a younger man's looks too. The way he carries himself, his demeanor, the fact that he isn't quite a man yet but is trying to make his way in this world and is learning. You are correct that most older guys prefer sex with older men and many tops who prefer sex with men their age and not so much younger guys. But it's as you said. It's because of the illusion or fear that the younger guy will reject them. At the same time I believe if a younger fit boy of 20-25 hit on an older man he might get rejected. But if he was bent over and showing his ass or opening his hole the top would have no hesitation to fuck the boy and breed him. But that's just my theory. Isn't tested yet.

I was wondering if the Olympics would be talked about here. It is damn amazing some of the bodies that even the younger athletes have. He does have a nice smile and cute face too :)

It's not just about a younger man's looks too. The way he carries himself, his demeanor,...

Yes, and a young guy's package looks so much sexier, maybe because of a flat stomach.

The reason why a kinky young guy is so hot, on a sling or a gang-bang, may be because most younger men are more controlled with their desires and fantasies. I became a slut at about age 45 and before that I wouldn't have dare to do the stuff I do now. Young slutty guys exist, but there are not as many as older ones.

Yes, and a young guy's package looks so much sexier, maybe because of a flat stomach.

The reason why a kinky young guy is so hot, on a sling or a gang-bang, may be because most younger men are more controlled with their desires and fantasies. I became a slut at about age 45 and before that I wouldn't have dare to do the stuff I do now. Young slutty guys exist, but there are not as many as older ones.

You could be right about that. Younger guys are also hornier most of the time. I know I am. It is more common to see an older man completely pigging and slutting out. But to see a younger guy doing it is much less common. I think younger guys are becoming sluttier though ;)

Maybe it depends on the location, and the way society is generally in that area. Where I am there are lots of pretty uninhibitted young guys at the tubs. They mostly play with each other but they'll do it all out in the open - mainly because they just want to pay for the cheaper lockers instead of room$. Sunday night I watched two skinny twinks who were maybe 19 going at it in the showers for a good hour. They were just sucking and rimming each other - no fucking. The bitches used up a lot of hot water but staff didn't stop them. ;)

OK- he has the youth vote. But I would much rather take on the US - fuck- ANY-- water polo team. Those guys are rugged, solid muscle - not the pretty gym muscle the gay elite sport- and all the cock and ball grabbing and squeezing underwater of their opponents-- those guys are already over the fence and into the gay zone ! I have been trying to find footage from those underwater cameras in the water polo pools- but there doesn't seem to be much out on the net-- and US TV has only shown very brief shots- I guess the producers in the control booth are too afraid to show what these men are really up to under the water line

• Upvote 1