My fetish...

fix_s_y

New to the site, read as many articles/stories whenever I have a chance (or urge). Thanks all for sharing your experiences/imaginations, all so hot and sexy. :)

Being a negative bottom, I only take bareback cock from my sex partner, let him fill deep inside me, squeezing and milking him dry in my tight ass. I, however, do enjoy another fetish - having cum drying on me. I usually visit local ABS, find different guys to cum all over me, from neck down, so I can rub the warm juice on my nipples, then over my chest, my belly, and even my shoulders if the guy does cum plenty. I'd let it dry as a thin, white layer as lotion, let my skin absorb it, and find another guy, cumming, rubbing, drying and repeat when time permits... Then I'll put on my shirt, back to work, and savor the cum smell in my office. Sometimes, I'd go to gym, workout, and the body heat and sweat just enhance the cum smell... That got me horny as hell until my next shower.

Anyone shares the same fetish? :P