ABS Fun

KindaBasic

I checked out a adult bookstore last night not too far from me. It was the first time that I had ever been there. You paid your 20 bucks at the door of the back room where there was quite a few booths. Even though there were quite a few guys roaming around, I guess most of them were either too nervous or maybe they were looking for Prince Charming.

After an hour or so I was getting bored and was about ready to leave, when this tall, skinny college guy came in. You could tell he was nervous as he looked around, and it probably did not help that just about every one else started circling him like sharks. I just stood back against the wall and watched him avoid making eye contact with everyone and start walking around.  I figured the poor guy was hoping to find some one younger, but as he walked past me a couple of times he actually met my eyes.  So I decided to walk back to the back row of booths to see if he might follow. 

I heard footsteps behind me, so went into a booth and he walked in behind me. After I slammed shut the doorbolt, I push him back against the wall and kissed him hard. After a couple of moments of making out, I turned him around, dropped down behind him and yanked down his basketball shorts and briefs. He had the hottest furry bubble butt and I started to nibble and kiss it, eventually pulling those lovely cheeks apart and got my tongue in there. 

Before long he was squeezing and moaning with apparent ecstasy, pushing that fine ass back into my face. After he was extremely wet and whimpering, I stood up, pulled a pack of lube out of my pocket and dropped my jeans. His ass was just the right height, and after I greased us both up I slowly started pushing my cock into him. I’m on the thick side and he was tight as hell, so it took time and some gentle persuasion, but eventually got myself buried deep. 

At first I moved slow, but as he started to loosen up I began picking up speed. As I started to pound that tight, perfect ass he moaned and cried out over and over. It was pretty obvious by all the noice what was happening in that booth. 

As I was fucking that tight bubble butt, he was stroking himself. When he told me he was going to cum, I picked up the pace and got ready to shoot my own load. Before long I told him I was cumming and unloaded about a 3-day load way up inside his ass. At the same time he blew his wad all over the wall. 

After I slowly pulled out and we pulled our pants up, we exited at the booth and found a couple of guys. They must have been hoping for a turn, but he just walked right past them. I followed him out the door and found him waiting for me out in the parking lot. He asked if I was on MH or A4A, so we traded handles and both left. 

I don’t think I’ll go back to that ABS, but I will certainly look him up online.