Times you're generally not available. I’m pretty open 

Height: 5’6

Weight: 155 lbs

Ethnicity: mixedIMG_0181.thumb.JPG.f5ae96345eed0b69bde6eaf5831a161e.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Givemeyourload06

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): Craig, Boi, Cunt, Faggot, Fuck Toy, Slut, Cum Dump, Anything you want

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): (734) 252-9634 text me and let me know you are from cumdump nextwork

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): Taylor, MI (but I will travel for Fucking)

Times you're generally not available: early day or late night

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 200

Ethnicity: white

Hair: Black

Into: Bondage, Slings, Fuck Horse, Gang Bangs, Piss in my ass, Fisting (I want to try and get to a punch fuck one day), Name your Fetish

7.jpg.dc5ea60676fd9b17a35cf89d5f2cddea.jpg3.jpg.e34426dcf424e5182443c07ac67bfe8b.jpg4.jpg.dc24e8a2d3a70cea7da22bffaa2f94cc.jpg2.jpg.c84b1c6e40fac72c7062b8ff36c51eaa.jpg5.jpg.a40dd30b55b46e6c9a452595e4e917d1.jpg

On 2/11/2018 at 9:48 PM, bbnow said:

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): Al

Your cell number (for texts Only): 9782617785

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): I’m a traveling cumdump. DC, Fort Lauderdale, & Dallas are my frequent. Can travel anywhere

Times you're generally not available: i am available to chat anytime. Also able to travel.  Love naughty chat. Total bottom to serve men. Cum addict. Poz a plus. Want to take as many poz loads as possible. Use me. Love to chat. Addicted to poz cum. 

Height: 5'8

Weight: 140

BDF7A51C-409D-4DD8-B6B6-EEF1C57DBC04.jpeg

F6E003D4-5629-4E05-9E4E-7BEDE7D65311.jpeg

damn boy fucking hot

Hello my name is Berdell. I am a total Bottom slut. I live in Deland Florida area. I an 54 years old, I usally am available most anytime as I am Retired. 5 9 tall an 170# Please text me at 386-562-5749.

Guest hairybidude
On 2/25/2018 at 11:30 AM, famleebr33der said:

Hi all. Great site. Glad , so glad, to find it and become a part of it. As for me? 44, white, 5'11, 175, lean but not cut. black hair brown eyes. Boring married white guy who's DL for charged-up power gifters who don't take no for an answer.

Married and want to be gifted? NICE!!

Married here too, but going on PrEP soon.

Guest hairybidude
11 hours ago, Berdell said:

Hello my name is Berdell. I am a total Bottom slut. I live in Deland Florida area. I an 54 years old, I usally am available most anytime as I am Retired. 5 9 tall an 170# Please text me at 386-562-5749.

Hi........Bi Married Bottom in Debary.

Are you finding many Tops in our areas?

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to):  Sean

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls):  617-925-6563 (text first)

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code):  02148

Times you're generally not available: Not available most evenings/nights- usually daytimes.

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 220

Ethnicity: White

It would help a lot if you attach a picture, but that's optional.

If you don't want to give your cell number, you should get a throwaway cell or a Google Voice Number for the purposes of scheduling hookups. Before posting numbers we'll send a text to verify that the person behind that number wants to be part of the cumdump network.

For location - a major intersection near you is best. Otherwise your zip code or the zip code near you. Outside the US, give the equivalent level of detail. Basically I need enough information to drop a pin in Google Maps near your location without all the pins for you and other cumdumps near you being at the center of your town.

I'll create a Google Map which I'll post on CumdumpNetwork.com

Do not respond to this thread except to give the information above. All discussion should go in the original thread.

Tops, if you have problems with any of the cumdumps on the list, please let us know and we'll delist them if we feel it's warranted. Remember - the cumdumps should not be asking many questions - they should take your load without hesitation. That said, if a cumdump had an unpleasant time with you, they're allowed to say 'no' to future hookups.

latest 1.png

latest 3.jpg

latest 6.jpg

Guest hardandhung4fun

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): you decide

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): (785) 379-7588

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): 45142 (east of Cincinnati Ohio)

Times you're generally not available: varies.  I’m a family man, so the further in advance you contact me, the better.  Definitely much easier if you have a place.  I’ll do my best to be accommodating, but probably not going to be free if you call/text an hour before you want to fuck

Height: 6’2”

Weight: 200

7790E3B5-D4F7-47B3-9C5D-840444D10A15.jpeg

Edited by hardandhung4fun
User requested update of phone#

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): Slut, Fag

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): Na. Kik prideboy98

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): 64138

Times you're generally not available: varies

Height: 511

Weight: 155lbs

Neg bttm looking for poz loads or any stds I can get. No limits. As nasty or dangerous as you want.

• Upvote 1