Out and barebacking?

fuckboy20

I am curious how many people are actually out and open about barebacking. I'm not going to assume everyone is gay but for starters coming out for some about being gay can be rather difficult. Now that you are in a community or group of people who are like you, when you realize you bareback not everyone takes kindly to it. If you add leather to the mix that makes things even more complicated.

For example do you post on non bareback hook up sites that you bareback. I've seen some say barebacking in their profile and some not say anything about it. And when you go to a bar if someone wants to hook up with you or you want to hook up with them do you admit to barebacking first or ask if they are into it or do you just let it happen naturally once it comes to fucking.

Do your friends or family (well..family doesn't really need to know) but do your friends know you are into barebacking or is that something that you keep secret. Same goes if you have a partner or etc.

I have only barebacked with one person from the bar but I thought afterwards, "What if this guy tells everyone here that I like to get barebacked". I thought about that. Especially in cities or small towns things spread fast and others know. It's not necessarily a bad thing depending on your view but it's bound to happen.

So as for me none of my friends or people close to me know about me barebacking. When I hook up with a guy (unless it's from bbrt) I don't mention it I just hope it will happen naturally. And on my other profiles I don't mention it. But when I post craigslist ads I don't mention bb either but don't say "safe" or "condoms". Since people on here are different ages and have different views I am just curious as to how open they are about barebacking. I wish I could be more open about it :)

• Like 1

Guest slobbvers

I was message a bottom who was looking to get fucked. He said that he'd come by and let me fuck him if I used condoms. I said bare only. No response since.

I can't tell you how many people I know have an account on say Manhunt or a4a or Lifeout and are all "Safer only" and also have accounts on bbrt wanting raw loads. What I've noticed online is if there are face pics, then it's "safer only," but if it's cock/ass pics, it's more open to bb. So yes, there's obviously a closet about this.

there is definitely a barebacking closet.

when i run see guys with conflicting profiles, i send them a message that says 'i like your bbrt profile better.'

if barebacking comes up in a public or semi-public discussion, i will talk about it theoretically ('i've heard that....'), but i only share details of my own experience or practices in private if i think that sex is a probability.

I frequently use a dutch chat program and fill in I'm poz and not on meds looking to breed neg asses! Not much serious responses though, only condom nazi's getting really crazy over my profile:-)

Real dates come from bareback sites and while visiting sauna's, cinema's and clubs.

Also always on the lookout for new strains and recently started chasing other std's.

Sliding scale. Profiles on BB sites are obvious. Non-BB sites like Manhunt or Bear411, I don't click the "safer only" options. If I'm contacted, I usually mention that I prefer BB, and if he's reluctant, I almost always say no thanks. I live in a big city, so there's less worry about "news getting out". In fact, the more guys who know, the more raw sex I potentially can have.

Guest ff-whole

I write 'safe' in my profile and when I am there I make the decision there and then to go BB, and no I am not out with my gay [bisexual] or bare status... I'll play with the situation when needed, which is probably more often bare then not, but it depends on the top I visit and how incredible hot I am at that moment.

That said, I am ready now for even more sexual pig behavior; I want a big load of cum in my mouth now, preferably a gang bang fuck and suck...

Edited by ff-whole

I tend to go with the flow. If the bottom hands me a condom, I will wrap (but this is really rare). But if a bottom presents his ass to me with just lube, I will fuck it. If he asks me to pull out, I will ask where he wants the load. If he says nothing, then it will go in his ass. If I get in the mood to bottom, then I want the load in my ass. I have one friend who I can speak freely about bb sex with. Most of my other friends say that they practice safe sex. My partner and I have an open relationship, yet we don't openly discuss this with people as its not their business what goes on in our bedroom. I have noticed some of my friends on bbrt. I have seen profiles on other sites from my friends, yet they don't say they practive safe. And a couple of them go to Folsom, IML or to sex parites (which they tell me they're going to, but don't go into details) where I know for a fact the hosts are poz and the sex is raw

I agree with what people are saying about other sites like manhunt with stating "safe only" and they will end up barebacking. Two guys on other hook up sites had safer sex in their profile and they are the ones who sort of started me with barebacking. A little alcohol and making out on the couch and some raw cock in my ass. Some making out and sucking in the bed and the guy "just wanted feel it bare" and he ended up fucking me raw a bit. They did not actually breed me though that came later.

But then..there are some who say "safer sex" and are condom nazis and fucking mean it. I still have safer sex on my profile though not ready to take that off yet. I have not fully commited to barebacking yet but I'm right at that line and it seems I'll cross it. Interestingly if things went another way I might have completely stopped barebacking and only done safe sex with one guy. In some ways I am sort of fortunate that did not happen.

I think this is what it really is. You talk to a guy in a bar, "oh yeah I use condoms and do safe sex". And then you end up breeding him or he ends up breeding you. Same as on an online site. It's probably more politically correct to say "safe sex" even if the person doesn't practice it. It's just a shield to hide behind. I do wish I could be more open about it. Seriously though, when I first turned 18 I went to a bunch of sex clubs and bath houses having sex and that got reported back to someone else. Snitches.. Reputations do follow you even if you don't realize it. Whether you are a flake online at a club or bar, if you are cheap, kind, easy, impossible to get to, etc. People do talk and people do know or assume. The only difference to people that are out is that they don't let it get to them. But being at a younger age I don't think it's the best thing in the world to let people know sexually what you are like and to do your best to have a good reputation. But having no reputation (like credit) also sucks too.

..I think there is a time and place for everything. As I said when I first posted this some people are at different stages or points in their life, "bi, young, married, curious, out, and etc." But it's interesting learning about how open some are. I did not think there would be this many responses but glad there is. I still won't go to a bar and openly announce "Hai guys I liek to get breed and eat cum and used like a bitch. PIMP ME OUT!". I'd do more subtle things like wear damn tight or small shorts, jock straps, show more body, and etc. Subtleness can be very sexy sometimes.

I find it works well not to answer the safe sex question in my online profiles. That way it appears as blank or rather not say. Guys get the hint. And those that come over dive right into my ass. Even more to the point is posting a pic with a bare dick in your hole.

I think it's disingenuous to state safe only in your profile when you know you don't practice it. Why? Because someone might assume you are hiv negative when you probably are not if you have been having raw sex since your last negative test.

Another approach may be to create an account with no face pics but stating that you want it raw. But I can understand why this may work better if you live in or near a big city like I do.

By the way, I had tried to be fucked condomless in 2012 but a few guys used them anyway. I am at the point of just refusing to be fucked since the things tend to tear my hole up and then I can't enjoy the raw fucks as much.