Rants and Peaves

Pig Bottom

Last night I was bent over in a dark room and some cunt comes behind me and squeezes my right nipple so hard that it almost hurt as bad as when I got them pierced. Luckily this was an unpierced one. I yelled ouch real loud and flinched back and in the process dropped my poppers. They were closed but the plastic top broke. They were almost used up so they weren't fresh, so that's the good part.

And what's up with people asking if you have poppers?. I don't mind sharing if I'm using them, but I'm not gonna say yes if we are on the ramps and you can just walk away with them and I can't find you or know what you look like. Go fucking buy some, they have large bottles for $13 or $14 if you know where to buy them.

Pet peeves:

- tops who beg for poppers but their dicks get soft when they use them

- unwashed cocks expecting to be sucked

- desperate bottoms trying to steal a top who has chosen me

- bottoms with unclean holes

- bottoms who try to get me to top them when I am in the mood to bottom

- no shows

- guys who ask for face pics but don't want to show theirs or have fake or old pics in their profile

- guys who want to chat forever instead of fucking

- condoms

- tweakers

- guy who slam into you on the first thrust

I guess that's enough bitching for now. :grin:

Guys who want to be rimmed and their arses stink of shit (seriously!)

Dirty bottoms

Little games of pretending not to be interested and then they come and join in when you get started with someone else

See Tarzan hear Jane.

Sling lizards

• Like 1

When your fucking someone in dark room especially, and another bottom feels the need to try to slip in between you and the one your fucking. Or better yet, tries to pull your cock out of the bottoms ass so they can get it in theirs.

Dark room : guys who head into the small and space precious dark room at the sex club, stand against the wall, and get offended when someone ( OK, ME!) reaches down to feel them up. Now, I am in a jockstrap and my ass is lubed- these clowns are in in pants and shirts and think they have landed in the box seat section! If you want to look and see, go out and head to the open orgy areas and stand obviously out of play- but don't get attitude when you are in the sex pit and someone is trying to initiate sex with you!

BJ ramp guys: who face fuck your throat for 20 to 30 minutes, and just before they are ready to finally nut, they pull out and walk over 2 holes, shove in and blow a load into some guy who just happened to have an open mouth there. If you are going to grind out my throat to the point I am going to be eating oatmeal for a day or two, I need your load down my throat as an appetizer !

• Like 1

Oh yeah-- and guys on here who have not gone into their profile and at least put in their city location- I don't need the door code to your apartment, but it would be nice to be able to tell from your profile if you are in the area- or somewhere I may be visiting sometime soon