POZ TOPS, do you always tell a bottom that you are poz ?

not_sure_bb

you can never know what's in someone else's head unless you ask.

you might think that since he didn't ask, he's assuming you're poz; he might think that since you didn't say, you're neg.

i believe that if you are asked, you must answer truthfully. if you're not asked, whether to volunteer the info is up to you.

never! ...opposite: i look like a sane guy :) i always look for neg guy' date=' possibly young, just to try to poz them! and if they ask me something i always say NO, SURE. I'M NEG :) ...and even if they ask me to put on a condom.... i always pull it off while i'm fuckin :) i love to poz the world! :)))[/quote']

That is just fucking horrible dude, moral implications aside you are opening yourself up to some serious legal problems doing that.

That is just fucking horrible dude, moral implications aside you are opening yourself up to some serious legal problems doing that.

I agree. Yes, stealthing does sound hot and may be very exciting, but if you were to do this to someone and they are able to work out that it was you, you could find yourself in a whole lot of crap.

I agree, if I hook up online they know because I list Im poz in all my profiles, and even then - if they dont, I ask before we hook up.... at party', baths, ABS I dont offer the information, but if asked I always answer honestlly, but I did know one guy who lied on his profile. and I am sure some guys lie when asked... and, it is estimated that 1/5, up to 1/3 of poz guys dont know they are poz...... so if you want to stay neg, stay sober and play safe...... otherwise you will convert at some point

Was a married man playing around bare for MANY years - obviously the POZ top that did me didn't tell me - due to ED I was a bottom for a long time - now, thanks to Trimix, I'm mostly a top - honestly, most guys never ask - they just want that raw cock in their ass - if a guy asks me to put on a condom I do, figure he's at least trying to be safe - my motto is: if it goes in bare I shoot it there! Same motto for the tops I entertain. I play with a few married guys on a regular basis and they never ask or seem to care - I would but I see them taking it bare from so many guys before and after me that they are either stupid or just so horny that all they can think of is getting drilled and filled - kinda like I used to be - I don't remember ever asking the status of my tops.

Met a guy on MH some weeks ago and during our pre-meet chat, told him explicitly I fuck bb, and the guy was very agreeable to that..

He came, I fucked him bare and unloaded deep in his ass. Subsequent to that, he keep wanting to meet me again for another fuck, but due to home/work situation, couldn't...

But something nagged in me that he didn't quite read my MH profile properly which states I'm poz. So I told me a week later online and he was shocked..and since I have not heard from him ever again.

Guest BBSeroMan

Hell NO. Most bottom bitch's I breed NEVER ask anyways so thay all end up with a poz load deep inside their cunt. If they DO ask then I tell them they are getting bred by my POZ dick and the load is going inside. NO PULLOUTS EVER. Interestingly enough, they all take the POZ load.

Was a married man playing around bare for MANY years - obviously the POZ top that did me didn't tell me - due to ED I was a bottom for a long time - now, thanks to Trimix, I'm mostly a top - honestly, most guys never ask - they just want that raw cock in their ass - if a guy asks me to put on a condom I do, figure he's at least trying to be safe - my motto is: if it goes in bare I shoot it there! Same motto for the tops I entertain. I play with a few married guys on a regular basis and they never ask or seem to care - I would but I see them taking it bare from so many guys before and after me that they are either stupid or just so horny that all they can think of is getting drilled and filled - kinda like I used to be - I don't remember ever asking the status of my tops.

Married guys have a different set of obligations from single guys. If you're married, it's reasonable to assume you have sex with your wife. That means you aren't just responsible for your status, you're responsible for hers as well. If she knows about your adventures great, more power to both of you. But a lot of married guys fool around without their wives knowing (not assuming you were/are one of them) which means the wives are at risk without knowing it. And that's not fair to them because it doesn't give them the chance to make an informed decision about what risks they are and aren't willing to take.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Your points understood and yet...

If married guys want to believe the words of the guys that top them; they are risking a lot. Like it or not, not every man is going to be honest. Not a judgement of the married guys; but they just cannot fool around AND be responsible to their wives.

The majority of "neg" guys really don't know. If they were honest, they would say that rather than neg (unless they've never had sex yet).

And way simpler to pass on are the host of STDs, some of which cause more havoc in women than men.

I think guys are playing a roulette by bare play behind their wives back.

Not disagreeing with you because nothing you said is factually incorrect. I'm making a value judgment. If a single guy chooses to bareback it's his choice. His body, his health, his life. Some people might say he's being irresponsible, but he's only responsible for himself and he's answerable to no one. He knows what risks he's taking and he's deciding based on his own priorities.

A married guy doesn't have that freedom. He isn't just responsible for his life and health, he's responsible for his wife's life and health too. If he isn't honest with her about his fun, then he's putting her at risk without her knowledge and that makes him a horrible person. If a married guy chooses to bareback, he owes his wife the truth and he should accept her decision if she chooses to leave him.

A married guy doesn't have that freedom. He isn't just responsible for his life and health, he's responsible for his wife's life and health too. If he isn't honest with her about his fun, then he's putting her at risk without her knowledge and that makes him a horrible person. If a married guy chooses to bareback, he owes his wife the truth and he should accept her decision if she chooses to leave him.I

This ^ ...................I will NOT fuck with a guy who is married and having bareback sex, who doesn't have any regard for any sTDs/sti's he passes on to his unknowing wife/future children. i can't stand that shit!!!!! tell your wife you're gay/bi already. quit being a "pussy" and sneaking off to bath-houses for a quick cum, just because you don't have the friggin balls to fess up...pfft

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and to all the people that think they are basically "clean" because they're undetectable ...... i think you should Most Definitely still disclose your status. i have a friend who thinks he doesn't need to tell his partners that he is "undetectable" ....and I think that's bullshit. it pisses me off... there IS STILL A CHANCE YOU CAN INFECT SOMEONE. back in the day, I would have been most hesistant to have sex with someone with HIV, even if they had an undetectable virus level. I think it's still the right thing to do, to let people know....no matter how much you think you want/or need to cum