Were You Taking Loads Pre-1996/7?

rawTOP

Did you take loads before ARVs came on the scene in 1996?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Did you take loads before ARVs came on the scene in 1996?

• I wasn't sexually active back then (too young)
    • I'm a top, but I fucked guys raw
    • No - Always played safe back then
    • Sometimes, but only took loads from guys I knew to be neg
    • Yes, but only because I was already poz
    • Sometimes, even though I was neg
    • Yeah, I didn't really care if I became poz

• Administrators

Just wondering how many of you guys were taking loads back before the advent of ARVs, back when HIV was a lot more deadly. ARVs came on the scene in 1996. It wasn't clear for a year or so that they were wonder drugs, so barebacking back then was still pretty taboo and thought to be extremely risky.

While I don't bottom, in '97 I was fucking guys in bathhouses raw. I'd carry condoms around with me, but then half the time wouldn't use them. It just felt better. I knew I was taking a big risk, but I just needed to fuck the guy raw. Stupidly though, I'd always pull out and dump the load on the guy's back.

I have always barebacked.My first sexual experience was getting fucked bareback at 12 years old,by an older man who thought I was cute.That was 1967.Discovered adult bookstores in late 1970's and would smoke a joint before going into the back booths...they were using film type projectors back then.Soon lost any nervousness and was using the gloryhole for giveing and recieving head.There were a few rooms that were larger having locking doors and half couches in them.Guys looking for action would leave the door open a crack as an invite....you could tell if they were gay by what movie was on the screen.Being very buzzed and brave one night found me alobe in a room,door open a crack...wearing a white tee shirt and gym shorts.19 years old and way cute but didn'y know it at that time.A man came into the room locked the door and sat next to me,Held out a bottle of rush which we shared.It was so sweet...his fucking me as that rush was building.My cock bobbing up and down as he fucked me made me giggle a bit.He came big time...bare of course.Then he stroked me off while still inside me.After he left I locked the door and watched the rest of the movie,at least until my tokens ran out.This was my sexual niche...Ihad discoverd that.Despite getting cum from many men I am still neg....amd still a bit of a pig at 57.:)

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

A little bit similar as @doitbb4me

I started pretty young as well. Sometimes ask for the top to use a condom but sometimes the damn thing got left inside of me or the guy pull it off or never use one. Now I am almost 53 and still negative after a lot of loads so I guess I am/was lucky... I am a bit of a kinky pig as well... :cool:

• 2 months later...

I lost my ass cherry when i was 8. The neighbor took it when my brother, who I was blowing told him I would not allow bro to fuck me. He was sadistic and raped me. It was awesome in retrospect, but at the time brutal. Then a few days later he made me blow him in front of my brother on my knees while he called me faggot and cunt. It was humiliating and when my bro got behind me and pulled my elastic waisted shorts down I did not resist anymore. Got spit roasted for the first that evening by adult cock in mouth and teen cock in ass. Never allowed a condom and was taught to respect mens loads...meaning no condoms and always swallowing. Turns out I'm allergic to fucking latex anyway so God (or *****) intended for me to be a cum dump from the start. I became the neighborhood fuck toy. From then on the neighbor took to a glory hole at an amusement park and sat me in front of the hole for hours making me swallow cum and even taught me to drink piss. Once when I was rebellious he took me to his church (he was custodian) and fucked me on the altar to break me down. It worked. I love being a poz fag bitch.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember lots of sex at the baths in LA and Long Beach from 1982 to 1988, when I moved away. This was the early years of AIDS, when the hysteria over HIV and admonitions about condoms and "safe" sex were everywhere.

I was a bottom who never let a guy fuck me with rubbers, and it was never a problem finding guys willing to do so. One of the memories that is most vivid is when tops would tell me they were close to cumming, and I'd immediately insist that they cum inside me. The look of surprise or even shock on their faces -- that someone would willingly allow and even welcome another man to shoot his cum inside his body at a time during an epidemic linked to doing exactly that -- was priceless. Of course, knowing they were free to do as their natural instincts dictated -- to breed another man -- only made them more excited and caused them to shoot HUGE loads of sperm (which was more than likely carrying the virus at that time) into my guts.

It was a great time to be a slut at the baths.

Men have always bred my hole. I tried to stop and fear made me go without for months at the time, but I'd always find myself in a bookstore at a gloryhole getting bred by a cock with no face or i'd hook up and not use the condoms I of course had with me. The men who have always shot their loads inside me know, just as I do, that it is how it was meant to be done so I never worried about guys questioning me going raw. About 7 years ago, I gave into the fact that bareback sex is what I was meant for. Sex with a condom I will do, because I usually get that load anyway in the condom, but it just doesn't feel right. Plus I don't like how the latex pulls the little hairs around my hole. I'm always irritated for a day or so after a rubber fuck. The 90's were a terrible time for sex I think. I've been making up for it since 2005.

Edited by TigerMilner

Always took my loads raw - Condoms were for guys to prevent them from getting a girlfriend pregnant.

At 10, I took my first cock from a 15 y/o guy that robbed my Cherry that night. Kept on getting fucked by guys in age range of 12-17.

At 12, I took my First Adult Cock with the help of Rush from The College Student Gym teacher who was 26 and nailed my ass in the Jr. High School locker room. Our relationship continued for a long time all the way through my college years, and I was even brought into the Club Baths when I was 13 years old and the Adonis as well - no one ever checked ID or cared back in the 70's or 80's. Took Thousands of loads in my hole and didn't turn poz until 2006. Still will not use gloves or condoms going in my ass, it's all raw the way it was intended to be.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1