Famous Last Words

• 2 weeks later...

This is definately one of the hottest stories on here. It is very well written. I read this story over a week ago and I still randomly start thinking about the story. It has even made it into some of my jackoff daydreams, which is weird because I don't focus on the pozzing thoughts. Therefor this story is definately one of the hottest. There with "Borrowing a condom from my roommate." Nice

Very hot, yeah, guys lie all the time. Two scenarios I've encountered are that the top has no intention of pulling out and either stealth me or just breed me loudly so that i know it's happening. Or, in the heat of the moment, they accidentally release because it felt so good and the couldn't get out in time, usually with apologies afterwards. Either way is the same result, a load in my ass. Have to admit i prefer the top's load ending up in my ass.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

ah yes, the "I wont cum in you line" I remember it from my youth... only then, pre aids, it was more just 'I wont cum in your mouth".... back then it was of course obvious when you lied.... now of course it is much easier to pretend you didnt,,,,,

VERY hot story,,,, would enjoy hearing more exploits of the kid.... does he remian a 'natural bottom' or does he get hooked of the feeling of his raw dick in a guys ass?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...