How to become a better top

gamma911

Hey guys

Long time lurker here, and I wanted to see if you have any advice?

I'm a vers guy and really like getting fucked, but in recent times I've enjoyed being a top as well.

My problem is that I don't think I'm a very good top, I cum too quickly, or my technique sucks as the bottom doesn't really moan or enjoy it as much as when I get fucked.

So maybe if you're a bottom you can give us some insight as to what gets you going?

And for the tops, what do you do to drive a bottom insane?

Can we keep it realistic guys, so imagine hooking up with a guy, and you're being assumed as a top, but there's nothing known about kinks etc (which would obviously make it easier)

Most bottoms are pleasers-- they want to accommodate their top and are focused on what gets them off. So my advice would be to not worry too much about doing what feels good foe the bottom. You need to do what feels good for you so you can enjoy the fuck and get your load up his ass. If you notice that he responds when you thrust deeper or faster, then go for it. But don't try to overanalyze everything. He's there to take your dick, not the other way around. If you have certain kinks that get you off, just go for it. He will let you know if it's over the line.

I love it when guys top selfishly and just take what they want. If he gets off on biting my neck or squeezing my balls or choking me a little while he's fucking me, that just puts me deeper into submission and makes me want to take everything he can dish out.

really good tops listen to their bottoms' bodies, in my opinion.

you know what feels good when you're bottoming; try to recreate that when you're topping. i'm sure there are guys who would volunteer their holes to help you get more experience. listen to their feedback.

if you feel like you're gonna cum too quickly, stop fucking, pull out for a moment or two and cool down. you can stimulate his hole with your mouth and fingers.

and if you do cum too quickly, just keep on fucking. push your cock in as far as it will go and hold it there until you go soft.

i think that bottoms don't necessarily have to top in order to become a better bottom, but tops really should bottom some in order to become better tops. So if you already have been bottoming, that is great experience to being a top.

I try to find the right balance between being sensitive and agressive as a top. There can be a fine line between being agressive enough to hurt your bottom in a good way, and hurting him in a bad way. I always reassure bottoms that they can ask me to stop if they really need to, but if not, I am going to keep going...for a while!

Guys who are versatile tend to understand certain things better, like not slamming into a bottom and they let a bottom relax a bit after the initial penetration before the thrusting begins. Or they stop thrusting to let a bottom use poppers. If you are really into the bottom physically and think you might want to fuck him again, find out what his favorite sexual position is and ask him where he wants your cum.

I know this site is often skewed towards the "always please the top", but there are bottoms out there that do have their pick of the tops. This advice may help you to get a hot bottom's hole on a regular basis.

And I know this is just my hang up, but I tend not to like tops who talk too much. I don't really need to know anything about you if we are doing a pump and dump.

Normally bottoms just want the top to have a good time and I pretty much do as I please.... But u can tell when u r doing it right as u get feedback then.... Being it in the form of moaning or verbal comments....but I'm a bit selfish top.... It's more about my pleasure and I don't pay much attention to the bottom.... Sometimes I'm really horned up as the bottoms hole feels so good that I know I'm close to coming..... Sometimes I cum a little but then I kind of stop and think of something off putting.... That way I can still continue fucking for a while.... It gets harder when a bottom is begging for me to shoot my load.... Then I have less self control and cum pretty quick....normally I stop then for few minutes.... And then my dick is ready to go again....but in the end it's all about attraction and chemistry....with some bottoms I'm able to cum few times and with others once is enough.... Normally never care if bottom gets off or not.... Unless I really like guy a lot..... And then I want to please him as well....

...My problem is that I don't think I'm a very good top, I cum too quickly...

Although most bottoms don't care when the top cums too quickly (I don't mind!), I can understand gamma911's concern. Part of the top experience is to be able to fuck for a while before loading the hole with spunk. I admire those tops that can fuck for several minutes before going over the edge.

Thanks for all the replies, guys, super useful.

I'm usually able to keep going and get feedback from the guys, saying it was good, but guess the narcissist in me wants to hear that I was fucking mind blowing.

As a bottom I've only really had about 5 or so mindblowing fucks, and it's really hard to pin point what it was, other than chemistry that made me feel that way...!