Cum Eating: What Do You Like?

DaddysCumDump

I've always been a cum queen and love to swallow a Stud's load, no matter where it's originally been dumped. Indeed, I feel a little disappointed if I'm not tasting my Man.

Recently there's been an example of a Stud fucking me with a rubber - I've taken that off his cock at the end and dripped the contents into my mouth. Similarly after taking a load, I'm squeezed it out my ass and licked it up.

Any other bottoms with a similar cum-hungry nature?

And TOPS, do you enjoy having your beautiful load being consumed?

my cum always goes either into their ass or down their throat, always make sure the guy is willing before I meet, otherwise I don't feel satisfied and feel that my cum is being wasted

Although personally I hate the idea and taste of cum, sickens me to swallow any myself and as a top, I never get fucked or bred

• Upvote 1

I've posted here about all the cum I've taken in lots of different ways, but your post reminded me of a dude who used to get me loads at a bookstore (when we couldn't meet up for him to pimp me out) by having guys jerk into a rubber, slip it off, tie a knot, and leave the sack full of sperm in a specific booth for me to check as soon as I got there. Sometimes I'd walk in and there'd be three or four bags of sperm waiting for me in my favorite booth (the one with holes on both sides) ... every now and again I'd lube my ass with one of them but because I love the taste of semen so much I usually slurped all of them dry - such great way to start a sperm-addicted day ...

• Upvote 1

I love eating cum. Of course my first choice is always for a guy to cum deep in my ass, but after he has done that I usually try to swallow a load from his cock too. Any cum will do though. I eat my own all the time when I'm jerking off or when I cum during sex and the top feeds my load to me. The smell , taste and feel of cum is all part of having sex.

Guest Matias47

I love eating jizz. I actually prefer the load in my mouth over my ass.

I love the feeling of a rock hard cock getting that tiny bit harder and the surge an jerk as the taste spreads across your tongue.

The smell and taste of sperm -- mine or another pig's poz seed -- gets my dick hard every time. I love the way the scent fills a room at the baths when I shove my fat cock into a spermed hole and the seed begins to spill out. The only thing hotter is felching all the loads after adding my own and sharing it with the bottom in a sloppy kiss.

• 1 year later...
Guest faggot hole

This is one of life's most meaningful decisions. Is it better up my asscunt or down my throat. Most time i think i prefer His load up my ass, but i gotta say that every once in a while i have this unquenchable taste for cum. It is so fucking delicious!

• 4 weeks later...

I love a load in my hole or down my throat....depending on my mood....love to felch an overflowing hole also.....as fae as taste,I love big shooters who shoot thick white ropes of jizz down my hungry throat....

But just as long as I get a load in either hole,it is affirmation that I have done my job as a bottom and satisfied my top

I Love everything about cum and can't get enough.

Amen, brother: amen! Altho I'm a fucking/fisting top I do hanker after as much mancream as I can slurp down. I like the way cock feels, tastes and smells - and I really, really enjoy sucking another man off, feeling his cock throb in my mouth as it unleashes spurt after spurt of delicious nourishment. Just thinking about it makes me hard as a rock and ready to breed some ass. Sucking one man's cock while fucking another is one of my favorite activities.

I love eating cum! If i'm not getting it shot down my throat, then i'll be sure to gobble it up from just about anywhere else. I've swallowed spunk from condoms, pushed it out my ass into my hand and eaten it, felched it from loaded holes, licked it off the floor like a dog. I can't get enough of that thick, creamy sperm!

• 2 weeks later...