Good looking face vs toned/muscled body

vrsbbltn

Besides big cocks, gays LOVE a well toned or muscled body, it's a huge obsession. I also love toned bodies, but if I were to choose, I'd prefer better looks, a cute manly and horny face but no muscles, and even a bit of belly fat drives me crazy, much more than a muscled body guy who's face is not the best looking one. Reason for this might be that all muscled bodies tend to look the same, gets boring over time, but a face is unique to every single human. Also, anyone can have a muscled body if they work for it, it's not a natural feature they were born/blessed with, so if the guy with good looking face gets toned/muscled, wow! would be fantastic. So what do you feel, if you were to decide between one or the other, which one you prefer.

If I *had* to choose, I guess I would probably go for face normally as well, but in practical purposes, it's a happy medium on the whole, I wouldn't go for a guy who's facial features were good, but he's really very large, just as I wouldn't go for a muscle mary with a face that looks like it's gone through a meat grinder!

Agree.

I am not into hard bodies. But if I had to choose one, I'd prefer a guy who is naturally muscular because of blue collar work and not because he worked out at a gym.

I love it when a guy has a round plump ass.

My bf is cute in the face and has a nice body. I'm so lucky.

I'll admit to being shallow in that I don't fuck guys with seriously hideous faces. I also don't like the soft, doughy body type. Only if the V-shape is present and the arms aren't exactly twigs, considerable belly fat is ok.

But other than that it's all relative. A guy has got to be interesting. He has got to have that certain something, i.e. a body to befit his personality and that lust for life in the eyes.

Besides big cocks, gays LOVE a well toned or muscled body, it's a huge obsession. I also love toned bodies, but if I were to choose, I'd prefer better looks, a cute manly and horny face but no muscles, and even a bit of belly fat drives me crazy, much more than a muscled body guy who's face is not the best looking one. Reason for this might be that all muscled bodies tend to look the same, gets boring over time, but a face is unique to every single human. Also, anyone can have a muscled body if they work for it, it's not a natural feature they were born/blessed with, so if the guy with good looking face gets toned/muscled, wow! would be fantastic. So what do you feel, if you were to decide between one or the other, which one you prefer.

You just won my heart and probably a few others on here :). My body might not be as toned or muscle as it can be but it's still pretty slim. I'm a little bit furry in some areas but my face is DAMN CUTE!!!

I do agree. First off I've never been crazy about muscled or toned bodies. I generally like stockier guys but have no problem with fit guys or guys who aren't buff, muscular, or toned. There is something about average men too their face, personality, their attitude, and just them as a whole which is either warm, funny, happy, or just human. Sometimes guys with damn good looking bodies or okay faces just don't seem all that human. I've been to strip clubs before and I know not all guys are like that. But some of those guys expect you to bow before them to be acknowledged by them.

If you ever watch the "butch factor" it's a very great documentary that says a lot about masculine, buff, muscular, and toned guys and how people perceive them and the pros and cons of them. Also shows the average side of guys who aren't like that and the pros and cons of that as well. Just a great documentary and a great way to help people feel more confident with their own masculinity or sense of self and their body and be happy with it regardless of what others thing. But yeah I'm being a little ranty right now I apologize. I'm like that at night sometimes.

But yeah a guy has to have a cute face. Or sexy face. Even if he ain't into kissing *grrr* it's nice to at least see that smile and laughter or smirk.

Thanks, you said what I was going to say but didn't. Some guys whose looks are well above average tend to be self centered, shallow. If a guy with a normal body have sex with a muscled one, the muscled one tends to feel superior than him, as it's usually the case when, for example, an engineer have sex with a cashier of a fast food restaurant. Looks are always important, but a human should be admired by how humble, caring, dedicated, he is with himself and with others, not just based on his credentials, his job/salary, and/or how beautiful his body is. I might not have sex with someone nice but "ugly", as he is not attractive to me, but I'd admire him, good personality is a big plus. I wouldn't have sex either with the muscled engineer one because I dislike attitudes, and I wont admire him, as there are millions of professional with great bodies around the world, nothing special about him.

For fucking, I definitely go for the body. And the guy doesn't have to necessarily be ripped--just be healthy because I like to fuck in different positions and a guy that's not in shape, physically can find himself with a cramp or something. I've met guys that were way out of shape and while they were nice, I wasn't interested in fucking them.

Fucking is a physical contact sport; not a beauty contest. Hell, even some of the most unattractive men can have great bodies--even if they're nothing to look at.

Normally I go more for faces than body.... Also prefer"average" looking guys as these r the best fucks! Don't like very toned or buffed up guys either....that said I'm not into fat guys or very skinny guys either.... Prefer guys with few problem areas.... Like little belly which I think is cute....so all in all will choose the average looking joe every time.... I find that toned very good looking guys r very into themselves and arrogant which I find total turn off....like my guys to be with shy and introvert who become loose in the sack.... Lol. Like there is this guy at work that people consider very good looking .... But that is a total asshole.... The biggest pleasure was that I have fucked and bred some of his FBs.... Puts instant smile on my face when I ran into him.... Think to myself.... If only u knew u cunt.... Lol.

I'm only into fucking men's bodies, so the face is not that important to me. I'm not into big size, whether it's obesity or huge muscles. I have the best chemistry with guys who are close to my height and skinny to average gym muscles. An extra five pounds or so is cool, but a fat ass or belly makes my dick soft.